Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not altered Philip really says in 3 years if I’m still getting away with it! 😮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just got some Tea off my hubby - he knows someone who roadies for Blur and we were talking about the amazing Tattle. Long story short, hubby went to see Blur and met up with this person at the after party on Friday and he told a story about HW snorting coke out of FC’s knickers backstage at Hyde Park.

Actually took her pants off and was snorting lines off the gusset 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Thread title suggestion: The DM have turned him in, Phil's career is in the bin, at least he has a ton of gin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just wondering why it never ever crossed Philip’s mind that NOT behaving like a perverted, duplicitous arsewipe was a lot easier than managing all these cover ups and wranglings.

Same as ❄boarder Willoughby. Isn’t it just easier ACTUALLY being what you pretend to be on screen?
It doesn’t compute with these people. They have wealth, which ultimately leads to power - but it’s never enough for them. They can’t bare to be themselves, so they hide behind masks moulded by even dodgier TV execs and producers. All these institutions are riddled with scum and I hope I live to see the day they all come crashing down, just like we’re seeing with Philth.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I remember a teacher at school saying she wasn't legally allowed to add pupils on Facebook until they were 18 years of age. This was in 2011.
My French teacher added me and many others in our year on Facebook when we were at school (no chat or anything untoward though, and he wouldn't respond to any chats or messages we sent him), until he sent us all a private message telling us that the school had told all the teachers they were not allowed to add students on Facebook. This was 2010/2011 too.

Reactions: 9
So.......... Have any celebs at all gone to the press and gave examples of his Diva behaviour? All those years of guests, parties, holidays etc and so far nothing. Why??

Reactions: 16
If, as has been mentioned earlier, PS has been paying MM a monthly amount - presumably to keep quiet, there will be a very easy paper trail to follow. Why on earth would you pay an ex colleague you had an affair with £4000 a month, especially if nothing was illegal?
Thats a good point. If mm does decide to speak out then Phil has no where to hide.

Reactions: 17
If it was all above board and just a case of him having a fling with an 18year old runner, as he said , ‘unwise but not illegal‘ he would not be in this position. ITV, his agency, lawyers etc could not sack him solely based on that. Lit’s of people have affairs, lots of affairs are same sex couples, lots have big age gaps. The industry he works in is rife with it, plus drugs etc. people need to wise up, something has happened that goes beyond that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He has made his deal, with his life choices, be it personal or professional.

We have one life as the person we are, people forever chasing goals, people and success sometimes never achieve it and send themselves into deeper turmoil.

Is the money all worth it PS? :unsure:

A very reflective Sunday.
Was just a suggestion for a title thread and wasn’t thinking about it too deeply tbh

Reactions: 2
Maybe Matthew should stick the nail in the coffin and tell the papers holly knew all about it. she will be shown to be the liar
Someone from the Mail was on GB News this morning and didn't discount the possibility of MM coming forward and telling his story. Whether she was just speculating or whether she has knowledge that this is in the offing, is unclear.

Reactions: 11
Just got some Tea off my hubby - he knows someone who roadies for Blur and we were talking about the amazing Tattle. Long story short, hubby went to see Blur and met up with this person at the after party on Friday and he told a story about HW snorting coke out of FC’s knickers backstage at Hyde Park.

Have we got any cartoonists on the thread? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s a shareholder of the agency that dropped him. The Sun say he is a major player at that agency. Which complicates matters and adds a new dimension.
I wonder why its only coming out now about him being a shareholder!

Reactions: 7

Holly knicker sniffer 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

sorry I checked the wiki just to be sure but it’s not on there is FC Fearne Cotton?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ITV said in a statement they feel “badly let down” over the matter.

“We are deeply disappointed by the admissions of deceit made tonight by Phillip Schofield,” the spokesperson said.

“The relationships we have with those we work with are based on trust.

-ITV have 'badly let down' MM and any other vulnerable young men by not protecting them once the first report had been made
-ITV have 'badly let down' those who reported concerns which they clearly only superficially investigated and dismissed.
-Those that work at ITV should be able to trust their employers to listen to their concerns and to act on them with integrity and without vested interest.
Poor ITV

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thats a good point. If mm does decide to speak out then Phil has no where to hide.
MM obviously speaking to the DM on condition of anonymity, Pip was paying him to deny affair, MM couldn't handle the pressure and told the law firm Pip hired for him the truth. The cat was out of the bag. Doubt Holly will survive there is no way she didn't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sniffing lines off a gusset is kinda weird.
Am I the only one who thinks that?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.