Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Read there was at least
Last night it was claimed a big ITV star was planning to resign over it? Who do we reckon it is? I’m going for Dermot as he seems like a decent sort, and he doesn’t really need ITV with his show on Radio 2.
2 presenters fromTM

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone think Ant & Dec shelving Saturday Night Takeaway may be a sign that there’s something deeper going on in ITV and what we are seeing is the result?

These something so incestuous about the entertainment side of iTV. For example, This Morning is hosted by Philip… who hosts Dancing on Ice… which is produced by Lifted Entertainment… which also produces Love Island, IACGMOOH and Saturday Night Takeaway… Lifted appointed Richard Cowles as the MD in Feb 22… after being Director of Entertainment at ITV…

It’s all very weird and precarious.
Do you know I wondered this as well. Wasn’t there a rumour about A&D wanting to present things for Amazon like Clarkson etc? To be honest I’d be amazed if they didn’t know what was going on either, they were very chummy with Philth and Holly at one point.

Reactions: 20
Someone joked it was probably Sharon Marshall who does the soap bit. The papers love these click bait headlines at the moment that hint to a big name but in reality is someone most people have never even noticed.

Dermot only does Radio 2 once a week so TM is probably his main salary, especially since X Factor is on a break. He doesn’t seem to do loads of adverts either to top up his salary
He does do the National Lottery advert voiceovers

Reactions: 6
Which is exactly why MM needs to do a proper 'tell all' NOW, like yesterday !!! His name and face is out there anyway.
So he may aswell set the record straight, tell EVERYTHING, because philth and his PR crisis people are going to continue to throw the 'kitchen sink' at MM and try and control the narrative with more lies.

Honestly I'm shocked MM hasn't spoken to a sunday newspaper this weekend. MM if you are reading these threads, you need to take control now, philth the predator needs 'outing' properly, and you need to be in charge of getting the truth on record .
It could be that there's lots going on behind the scenes & there will be no tell-all if the police have become involved , court case being planned etc.

Lots more to come with all this, yet. Lots and lots I'll wager. .........

• Heart
Reactions: 18
not substantiated then.
MM is a victim so if that rumour isn’t true then that’s horrid.
No, not substantiated. Nothing about him will be though, because as you say he’s a victim and I don’t think anyone has anything but sympathy.

That’s been the case right from the start though, his situation with Philip only came to light in this thread because of speculation and unsubstantiated claims online. he’s had his stage school pics and videos looked into, his family, date of birth. The suggestion his was working in a Cumbrian pub in the first place was unsubstantiated also, so i don’t think we’ve got a lot of moral ground being sensitive about yet another rumour online.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No way on earth is Holly coming out of this utter tit show unscathed.
She won’t be presenting TM or whatever format it is then by September.

Reactions: 29
what happened to sharon marshall? Ive not watched more than 10 minutes of TM in probably decades so idk if shes still there but not seen her in ages! Also did the agony aunt lady Denise die ? and what about the male ,older Dr? Chris I think his name was .

Reactions: 9
My ‘if I’m still getting away with it’ video has vanished!!!!!
1685278323004.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
what happened to sharon marshall? Ive not watched more than 10 minutes of TM in probably decades so idk if shes still there but not seen her in ages! Also did the agony aunt lady Denise die ? and what about the male ,older Dr? Chris I think his name was .
You seem to have mistaken Tattle for Google 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
How very Celebrity Juice.

Disgusting!

Have never had an inclination to watch Celebrity Juice, just seems to be salacious, crude and not very funny.

You would imagine Holly may have preserved her image and distanced herself from such shows, but it does indicate what kind of a person she is under that very innocent (not so innocent) giggly smile.

Reactions: 10
Instagram comments on Holly's latest post are INSANE , people are sympathizing with Philip and blaming Holly for forcing him out 😂
Some pathetic little nutter keeps commenting on all posts that I can't say Philip Schofield is a peadophile because it's a case for liable as no proof 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Instagram comments on Holly's latest post are INSANE , people are sympathizing with Philip and blaming Holly for forcing him out 😂
Some pathetic little nutter keeps commenting on all posts that I can't say Philip Schofield is a peadophile because it's a case for liable as no proof 😂
Some very similar comments on Facebook. It’s disturbing how many people are trying to normalise it. I wonder how they’d feel if a sixty year old perve was shagging their eighteen year old son?🙄

Reactions: 32
She is still there, doing a very biased soap review, where the ITV shows gets 99% more coverage than Eastenders! Even though she is now one of the scriptwriters for EE and is as pleased a punch to announce when one of her episodes is being aired. A bit two faced going with the ITV narrative of push the ITV soaps more than the Beeb's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.