Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phillip Schofield #34 If he only could, he’d make a deal with God/ITV/Holly etc… Been running up that hill…with a derailed career, tarnished rep and more problems
He has made his deal, with his life choices, be it personal or professional.

We have one life as the person we are, people forever chasing goals, people and success sometimes never achieve it and send themselves into deeper turmoil.

Is the money all worth it PS? :unsure:

A very reflective Sunday.

Reactions: 7
Comments have been limited on Ruby & Molly’s instagrams.
(& Phil’s but that’s more obvious)

Reactions: 3
Pedalo Phil was so very clever in his choice of Matt working at TM no one would question him being seen out and about with him - poor boy I really feel so sorry for him - I hope he is safe and sound and can get through this horrible time - eventually look forward to a new life

Reactions: 26
ITV said in a statement they feel “badly let down” over the matter.

“We are deeply disappointed by the admissions of deceit made tonight by Phillip Schofield,” the spokesperson said.

“The relationships we have with those we work with are based on trust.

-ITV have 'badly let down' MM and any other vulnerable young men by not protecting them once the first report had been made
-ITV have 'badly let down' those who reported concerns which they clearly only superficially investigated and dismissed.
-Those that work at ITV should be able to trust their employers to listen to their concerns and to act on them with integrity and without vested interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t find a reference to ‘Liz Howe senior ITV Chief Executive’ anywhere on the internet. This tattle thread is the only link. Can someone else check please? Is she even who she says she is? I could make up a name and say I’m an ITV exec, have they done a due diligence check?
It sounds like her name might be "Liz/Lis Howell" and not "Liz Howe"?

I've found this Lis Howell who fits the bill.

Reactions: 4
DM are deleting comments on their story about MM’s age. I’ve posted 2 separate comments, one about his actual age when they met and also one calling out people thinking grooming is acceptable. Both were deleted very quickly.
I’ve actually given up attempting to comment now, nothing gets published! The way they are doing the comments now is awful too, they are all over the place and really censoring even everyday words.

Reactions: 12
Regarding Ruth and Rylan - at least they're genuine friends who respect each other. I feel like they're more "thinky" than anyone on the current rota as well.

It'd likely take a big clear out at the top to make it happen though.

Reactions: 22
Anyone else have a weird feeling like this is some sort of social experiment to see what the "great British public" will and won't tolerate? We all know there are some high ranking, nefarious individuals who would like to see certain relationships normalised, maybe Phils been nominated to take one for the team.

Grooming should never be normalised, its not ok that nothing physical happened until he was an adult if there was intent to steer the relationship to that outcome when he was a child.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.
Screenshot_20230528-125113_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just wondering why it never ever crossed Philip’s mind that NOT behaving like a perverted, duplicitous arsewipe was a lot easier than managing all these cover ups and wranglings.

Same as ❄boarder Willoughby. Isn’t it just easier ACTUALLY being what you pretend to be on screen?

Reactions: 21
only reference to that is a crappy fake Twitter account!
The poster (Mary?) who lives near there said it was true. That combined with him being ‘troubled’ makes me think it has legs. And understandably so, if it is the case.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else have a weird feeling like this is some sort of social experiment to see what the "great British public" will and won't tolerate? We all know there are some high ranking, nefarious individuals who would like to see certain relationships normalised, maybe Phils been nominated to take one for the team.

Grooming should never be normalised, its not ok that nothing physical happened until he was an adult if there was intent to steer the relationship to that outcome when he was a child.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.View attachment 2201232
So many comments online saying he’s done nothing wrong etc and no crime has been committed etc.. a lot of people are on his side. I bet a lot of them are parents too. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.