Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the times I go offline for 5 hours, this is it? Was out all evening for a family gathering and come back to the news that he's out of ITV completely and has admitted to being with a younger guy? Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't believe he believed it at the time. He was sat there while she did the supportive talking with a face on him like he could smell a fart.

All of these people are coming out of the woodwork now because the tide's turning & saying what they know won't endanger their lucrative on screen jobs any more. But every one of them could have said what they knew then or long before then & even had they never worked another day in television, they'd have had enough money to live like kings for the rest of their lives.

There are no excuses for them. It's not like a nurse at Stoke Infirmary whose family would have starved had she spoken out & been sacked. it's not like being a cleaner at BBC studios saying nowt about the girls being nonced backstage at TOP and facing eviction for non payment of rent when they get sacked for it is it?

I think there was a superinjunction.
I know they are denying it but I don't believe them.

The rumoured injunction was to end this week and suddenly out it all comes.

So if there wasnt one, why is it coming out now?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Video clip of Phillips coming out moment on This Morning is doing the rounds on Twitter, in particular the moment Eamonn and Ruth embrace him and then tweet about how brave he was, yet Eamonn is now saying he’s known for a while about the underage child grooming? And rumours are that Ruth reported the inappropriate relationship years ago, but Eamonn is now saying they were hoodwinked until recently. Which is it????

Reactions: 16
BBC Newsnight have just started honing in on Willabooby… should be a clue on what’s coming for her. More and more people, especially within the media, will be piling the pressure on her now and rightly so. It’s time to pay the bill, Hol. You cosied up to Philth to boost your own career and overlooked so much abuse of power and for what? I hope it was worth it!
For £730,000 a year, a £3,000,000 house in London & as much again in brand deals. That's what for.

Reactions: 19
Are people forgetting the power Philth had at ITV?? One word from him could do serious damage to careers of people who dared to disrupt his narrative. I don’t blame them at all.
Spot on. I don't blame them either.

Look at all the people he managed to oust. Look at the fact that he was given a platform to announce his 'coming out'. WTF! There's just so much harm he did to so many people over the years and he was protected by ITV no matter what. 😡

I think it's very unfair of anyone to blame people like Eamonn (and Ruth) for not speaking out.
Even yet, there will be apologists for Schofield, I am sure, attempting to defend him. The lowlife creep,

• Heart
Reactions: 68
It wasn't an affair he's a sick twit, purposely groomed a young boy then got him a job on TM in exchange for sexual favours. His first sexual relationship would have been with a man old enough to be his grandfather. He's a sick duck. He then tossed him aside when he grew into a man he's a pedalo. I wonder how many he's done it too?
That's what worries me, if there others & how many.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Talk about hiding in plain sight 😬
At the time people thought it made him seem relatable and bit of a legend.
So wierd.
I know it was made to seem an achievement getting a snap off him or I even know situations where people told their parents they’d got one and they’d said oh that’s lovely 🤣 talk about seeing it differently now!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
For him to admit this now, it must mean hes trying to distract from something bigger or trying to get his side of the story out before the weekend papers do.

Time for the ITV Top Brass to go, and get in some new people with fresh ideas.
Retire Lorraine, revamp This Morning [get rid of Holly] and get rid of the gobby Loose women.
Boy I thought the BBC were scum. This is going to get much worse. No way it ends without criminal charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you think Phil or other celebs will be reading this thread? Get a feel of how the 'uncensored' public feel?

Reactions: 34

Exhausted but spent hours reading the Philth threads and the old Lime Goss blog tonight. Love the gossip here (and the nickname "Scrotfield" 💀)

But I am confused as I saw Dan Wootton saying there's no superinjunction in his tweets, however, I also heard elsewhere that there is actually a superinjunction in place and that it runs out in July. So a lot more will come out about Philth in July? Unless I'm getting my legal terms mixed up!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ben perrymans been in Phil plenty of times
Very true! But I was seriously hoping Ben would see the light and spill the beans on him too…I mean he’s obviously being paid to service the grey lizard? If not, he needs to raise his standards 🤮

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.