Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’m an advertiser there’s no way I would want to be associating myself with the TM brand.

Would be really surprised if TM tries to soldier on…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pretty sure those words never came out my mouth. As I KEEP saying and people choose not to read it, only wishing to pick a fight instead, it is down to the LAW and the VICTIMS. A trial by media will not achieve anything. Whilst I agree it should be reported by the press, I do think it's gone overboard, just the same information being reiterated.
Live by media, die by media. 🤷‍♀️
Stunnig brave Phil was happy enough to accept the public’s adulation; well here’s the flip side of that coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why are all these ppl paedophiles? Why are there so many ponces in the industry? We know about Savile & Schofield, but who else are they covering up? Everyone associated with progression of Phil’s career should resign immediately. That includes Holly. Being an ally for the LBGT doesn’t include supporting & turning a blind eye to ponces.
I think the media appeals to them , because of privacy in studios dressing rooms, overnight rooms, nights away in hotels.... adulation from the young, etc
It enables them to indulge, doesn't it?

Reactions: 17
Before I bake my view is this is coming out now apart from end of NDA or whatever but because basically Phil isn’t popular any more. His time has come and gone.

Im guessing if he was still wanted by ITV or whoever they would have done everything possible to clean up all these negative stories.

I’ve said this before but it’s very true. In the past there were lots of scandals in Hollywood re sexuality, crime, even murder. Depending if you were big box office the studios would do what they could to cover up a story or in fact offer a different story so as long their client wasn’t given bad press.

No matter what the Agency or ITV says, there is a whole lot of hypocrisy about and you rub my back I’ll rub yours behaviour. I think integrity is way at the bottom of the pile.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There are virtuous paedophiles they avoid all contact with children even watching tv programmes. Phil was contacting teenagers on snapchat and twitter, being involved in a youth theatre. So even if being a paedophile isn't illegal he was doing absolutely nothing to stop himself and suppress those urges. He was actively seeking out teenage boys ..

• Sick
Still not understanding the earlier photo of Holly in a dress??? And a link to her car going missing (but her husband had it or something??)
It’s Matthew trying to talk to Holly and Dan as they’re leaving an awards ceremony. The NTAs I think.
Twitter says he was kicked out of the after party but the year before was up stage collecting an award with them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So ITV has said theyre 'dissapointed' in their statement .What are they referring too? the fact PS groomed a minor who happened to become an employee which then lead to a sexual relationship or the fact that his and everyone at ITV's wrongdoings in the situation have come to light and PS has released a statement admitting this relationship.I think its the latter !
And on ITV premises, too..........
Did the security people know who was on-site? Are books signed at the entry gate?

Reactions: 4
I always find it utterly offensive to all the other victims, who cannot say anything as people will start side eyeing you thinking your one too
Yup, fill me with rage. People don't really want to know and if they do know they treat you like you yourself are filth.
At the end of the day if you have been abused and go onto abuse yourself you have made a choice. There are plenty of us who haven't and in fact endeavour to fight against abuse and abuse enablers.

• Heart
Grooming is not illegal either unless it leads to sex with someone under 18 or financial abuse
As I understand, grooming for the purpose or intent of sexual or financial gain is illegal. So if the intention is there then it’s illegal.

Reactions: 18
I have worked with pedalos sex offenders for a number of years unfortunately fell into it long story. There is such thing as good pedalos , they avoid all contact with children, they go out term time in the day for example. Even media they won't watch things with children in because it's a trigger. They do their best to avoid it and they don't act on their urges , they get counselling. I unfortunately meet the ones who do offend but yes the good pedalos avoid anything child related.
Philth did none of this he was talking to underage boys on social media and doing youth theatre, getting one a job so he could have sex with them. He was seeking out very young looking boys then discarding once they got too old. His actions fit a sex offender. The behaviours often escalate so a 16 year old might satisfy the urge at one point but then they crave younger next time.

He does not fit the criteria of a good pedalo.
I'm so sorry to go into all of this tattlers but this is what pedalos think and do.
I spent many years managing offenders in the community as well, and you're spot on. There are individuals that absolutely hate the fact they have an attraction to minors, and they manage that accordingly, avoiding any triggers or high risk areas. Some however will continue to seek out their target group 😕. I agree also, in my experience as time goes on the target group starts to get younger in age.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lucy Letby is gonna be seething that Philth has taken the attention away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he claimed to have been friends with him for "20 years" when Simon was 38 and Phil was around 60 which is interesting when you consider the ages that makes them when they supposedly met.

Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he actually met him when he was a few years younger than he said tbh...
It was 16, he made that statement when he was 36.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.