Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Lorraine Kelly is implicated in this, she's a horror.

The 'WHO KNEW'? witch hunt is going to be super messy.

*sits on sofa with snacks*
The character or the person? Just for avoidance of doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion:
Phillip Schofield #32 - Pip confirmed groomer, ITV must have known it was more than a rumour

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The two big red flags for me are:
* Not ONE colleague/celeb/friend/family member has publicly come out in support of him. Still!?!
* No one in this day and age, especially from the high profile TV entertainment world, would be fired for having a gay (and let's not forget - LEGAL, in PS's own words) relationship (married or not). It would be considered homophobic and attacked mercilessly on social media, especially with the current landscape regarding the trans movement et al.

It seems ITV is in a lose lose situation. Damned if they didn't fire him, damned if they did. Ho hum, my field of fucks is parched.
The second point is what I keep saying and thinking. This is proof alone that they know there's more to it. I hope he ends up reunited with his brother as that's where he belongs.

Reactions: 8
Still people defending him online absolutely bleeping idiots some of the comments saying he’s done nothing wrong 🙈🙈can’t wait until it’s all fully out

Reactions: 17
Do we reckon the Sunday papers are going to go in on him? And if so why wait until Sunday? Why did they not publish more in the papers today?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well if you really want to be that pedantic (and even the above in relation to Schofield is disputed) it is not illegal to be a paedophile, it is only illegal to commit paedophilic acts of underage sex with minors
I hope these comments are just to stir the hornets nest - and that's the limit of your intention on here.

Reactions: 10
Do we reckon the Sunday papers are going to go in on him? And if so why wait until Sunday? Why did they not publish more in the papers today?
The Sunday papers will have been writing their pieces all week and will have time to have got chapter and verse, they should therefore have plenty of additional detail that they’ve taken time to verify and obtain quotes for. As has been mentioned, Sunday paper journalists and daily paper journalists are usually two different teams with different editors.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m not trying to moderate but can we please stop bickering amongst ourselves? This is obviously a sensitive and emotive subject that all too many of us have personal experience of but this sniping at other posters (not talking about the person from last night, everyone else) isn’t good.

I have seen some comments that I completely don’t agree with but I’m not taking them personally or as a slur against anyone in my life.

Tattle has consistently spoke the truth, kept receipts and not let this drop for four years and it would be a real shame if right now - when others find out what we’ve known for a long time - the thread gets locked.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It's also telling that ITV referred to YMU without adding a qualifying description like "his agents YMU". Most people have never heard of YMU. I only heard of it a few weeks ago, on these threads.

It shows how much power YMU holds over ITV, so much so that they don't realise they need to tell the general public what it is, as to them, it's an important entity they deal with all the time.

"Phillip's statement yesterday reveals that he lied to people at ITV, from senior management to fellow presenters, to YMU, to the media and to others over this relationship."

Reactions: 16
This photo. I just cannot think of a scenario where it is appropriate for an adult (non relation, too) to be physically This close to a child. Assuming MM is 17 yrs old in this pic. Anyone that works with kids, eg in schools, will understand how young this is. And the comment! The look of love! There is absolutely nothing appropriate about this. It should have been questioned immediately. I would immediately safeguard this and this is exactly what should have happened for this one photo only. To think this is just a tiny part of the sinister happenings is appalling.
Is this another relative of Philips? The blonde guy embracing MM

Reactions: 1
There is no way Holly didn't know this. Even if she could claim to be oblivious from PS himself, her husband runs a TV company where there is no doubt the rumours were floating around. She's so full of crap.
I'd have a bit of respect for her if she'd have said something like 'I was aware of the rumours but I didn't believe them and now I realise I was wrong'.

Only if that was the truth though rather than a lie to make herself look better. There's no shame in being duped by someone and believing in them. The shame is in not admitting you were wrong when faced with the evidence of their wrong doing.

Reactions: 12
What does everyone think the outcome will be from all of this? As in what will happen next?
Will HW still present?
Will The show still exist?
Will PS face any jail time?

Reactions: 4
So what is the deal with philth and Ben perryman? I looked on the wiki but nothing on there. They are pictured together on his insta quite a lot summer of 2022 but nothing since

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This photo. I just cannot think of a scenario where it is appropriate for an adult (non relation, too) to be physically This close to a child. Assuming MM is 17 yrs old in this pic. Anyone that works with kids, eg in schools, will understand how young this is. And the comment! The look of love! There is absolutely nothing appropriate about this. It should have been questioned immediately. I would immediately safeguard this and this is exactly what should have happened for this one photo only. To think this is just a tiny part of the sinister happenings is appalling.
This poor lad, I do hope he's able to get support now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.