Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope MM has the courage to speak out and tell the truth, could he still want to protect Phil even now. I doubt Phil waited until he was 18.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s taken me 18 hours (minus sleep time) to read the last thread and this one and I’d JUST caught up so of course ITV releases that statement now I’m out for the weekend 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ITV investigated but found nothing……

Disgraceful, just typical arse covering straight out of the BBC Savile playbook.

I am sick of hearing that these things were openly known about within the walls of BBC and ITV and yet supposedly upper management knew nothing, absolute bull.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
ITV investigated but found nothing……

I'm gonna stick up for ITV here because they did have Officer Dibble from Top Cat on the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is ITVs defence simply 'everyone denied it'? FFS, of course they denied it.
Ask the Police, people up to no good normally deny it. That's what an investigation is for.

Reactions: 38
I don't feel sorry for the mum at all. She must be a cretin too for both her sons to be closet gays for years, she must be very unapproachable or homophobic. Both end up having to suppress their sexuality for years and both have a panchut for very young boys, men. All very strange.
They grew up in a very different generation though.

ITV are a public company with institutional shareholders that won’t want to be associated with a grooming scandal

Things could get messy pretty quick

Reactions: 19
So someone who has allegedly been groomed said nothing happened. Sounds like a watertight investigation lads. Case closed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Thank you digital spy for banning chat about PS in 2020 and sending us to tattle 🖕.

Taken so long to get here, and thats down to his own family member's arrest!

Even now PS is trying to control the narrative - but guess what you don't have the power anymore!

Reactions: 31
Morning! I can’t keep up I’ve got ironing to do!

I saw the whole Vanessa Feltz bit, I have never liked her but more so now. She keeps stating Phil is human has feelings etc well what about the other people who his behaviour has affected?

As the journalist talking to her kept mentioning, there’s more to come to the story it’s not just about having an affair! Don’t be so stupid Vanessa!

Anyway I will keep reading and Vanessa can jog off with her blonde wig attached!
Vanessa is a bleep, just like Haggis Lorraine is a bleep. ITV is full of awful women that make excuses for abusers and try to pretend they are 'being kind' 🙄 All those bloody virtue signallers desperately trying to hang on to their careers of influence and power.

I'm glad that Phil is getting his comeuppance at last. All the people who were hounded off Digital Spy have now been vindicated. Still I'm glad that I came to Tattle as it's so much better.

Reactions: 25
The ITV statement is unbelievable, I can't believe this was actually signed off and released.

An ITV spokesperson said: "Further to our statement last night, ITV can confirm that when rumours of a relationship between Phillip Schofield and an employee of ITV first began to circulate in early 2020 ITV investigated.

"Both parties were questioned and both categorically and repeatedly denied the rumours as did Phillip's then agency YMU.
"Questioned"? And not just "asked" or "spoken to" about the rumours? No wonder MM denied it if he was interrogated, he probably thought he was in trouble and that he was going to lose his job.

"In addition, ITV spoke to a number of people who worked on This Morning and were not provided with, and did not find, any evidence of a relationship beyond hearsay and rumour.
What evidence did they want? Philth and MM snogging openly on the studio floor? FFS.

"Phillip's statement yesterday reveals that he lied to people at ITV, from senior management to fellow presenters, to YMU, to the media and to others over this relationship."
Nah, ITV knew everything, and have been covering for Phil for years, and are now trying to save their reputation. We see you. They've probably agreed to give him a massive payout if he agrees to be the fall guy.

The question ITV needs to answer is what was the process around MM being hired by This Morning? Did Phil send a few emails to some people saying he should be hired?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Vanessa is a bleep, just like Haggis Lorraine is a bleep. ITV is full of awful women that make excuses for abusers and try to pretend they are 'being kind' 🙄 All those bloody virtue signallers desperately trying to hang on to their careers of influence and power.

I'm glad that Phil is getting his comeuppance at last. All the people who were hounded off Digital Spy have now been vindicated. Still I'm glad that I came to Tattle as it's so much better.
I wonder if Lorraine Kelly is implicated in this, she's a horror.

The 'WHO KNEW'? witch hunt is going to be super messy.

*sits on sofa with snacks*

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.