Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish. They normally prosper.
---
How many of the creepy ITV family have houses in the same bit (estate.) in Portugal? Holly, Phil, Ant, Dec, Peter Jones,..the Bleakleys/Lampards?
Not sure I am with you on putting the Lampards in the “creepy ITV family” - maybe I am missing something?

Reactions: 5
Remember the time Piers and Susanna were presenting the Oscars just after Philip came out and (I cannot remember her name) said she we all knew he was gay. Cut to no one picking up on it cue a break and she was gone. They all knew. Piers won’t open his mouth until he is sure he can.

Reactions: 12
One thing (among hundreds lol) that annoys me is the blatant hypocrisy that makes up these channels. I’m not a fan of Piers Morgan but he gets the boot for a simple criticism of MM. Clarkson did punch a guy but a ponce can just carry on? So many others have been let go for wrong think or saying something on Twitter that was a bit iffy. Yet Philth can keep his job, Ant can keep his job. Gino robbed Paul Youngs house yet he’s now a ‘top chef’ with presenting jobs. For years Saville, Harris, Fred the weatherman, Johnathan King, Tim Westwood, Stuart Hall et al can just carry on. The rot is so deep, nothing will happen. Until more people such as this Matthew come forward
I'm old & clearly remember things from way back but can never recall where I left my house keys. So my ire is always raised whenever I think of Have I Got News For You. A programme which sacked Angus Deaton as host when it emerged via an interview with the woman in question, that he'd had consensual sex with an adult woman - and she really enjoyed it.
Seems that's far beyond the BBC's tolerance levels.

And those carping hypocrites on HIGNFY set themselves up as so morally righteous. They know everyone's dirty little scandals & they use that knowledge to provide fodder for their programme every week.

But they never said a word about the well known crimes of Savile, Glitter or Harris did they?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Filth & Hollow smiling away on the sofa again. It's going to be the same way for the next 2 months I'd say, until his contract ends ....

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm old & clearly remember things from way back but can never recall where I left my house keys. So my ire is always raised whenever I think of Have I Got News For You. A programme which sacked Angus Deaton as host when it emerged via an interview with the woman in question, that he'd had consensual sex with an adult woman - and she really enjoyed it.

And those carping hypocrites on HIGNFY set themselves up as so morally righteous. They know everyone's dirty little scandals & they use that knowledge to provide fodder for their programme every week.

But they never said a word about the well known crimes of Savile, Glitter or Harris did they?
I’m sure I saw an episode of HIGNFY just after the Savile story broke and the panel spent some time discussing it. Hislop was saying that although there were ‘rumours’, no one could actually say anything because they had no proof and they could have been sued for defamation or something.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Most excellent thread title! Next time are we allowed Any Teen Will Do? 😙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
I’m sure I saw an episode of HIGNFY just after the Savile story broke and the panel spent some time discussing it. Hislop was saying that although there were ‘rumours’, no one could actually say anything because they had no proof and they could have been sued for defamation or something.
Yes I saw that one too. And it's an odd excuse, since Hislop is vocally proud of being editor of the most sued publication in the British media for - wait for it - publishing rumours in every edition.

He's a liar and a hypocrite and they all enabled Savile for decades.

Reactions: 13
Kaye Adams on the show said re her lying about her age … “I came out and I’m nice and clean now” I’m sure they are all winding him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes I saw that one too. And it's an odd excuse, since Hislop is vocally proud of being editor of the most sued publication in the British media for - wait for it - publishing rumours in every edition.

He's a liar and a hypocrite and they all enabled Savile for decades.
Hislop gives me the creeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gloria wasn't happy either as I recall
I think that's just men for you, well sorry not all, but a sizeable portion. They just don't like being alone and one often hears about them taking up with someone else not long after a partner's death. Someone on my FB is the same. I feel like they also don't want to cope alone with the children so they look for another mother figure to help them look after them.

Reactions: 8
The other day there was a comment in one of the articles about Philth that said he’s terrified Piers Morgan will wade in. It’s interesting though that Piers was very vocal of his dislike of Ant and Dec, so he’s not afraid of slagging off ITV stars, but hasn’t said anything about this. It’s uncharacteristic for sure.
Piers wouldn’t dare raise his head at the moment because of the hacking trial.

As an aside I read an interview (or it was in a biography) that whilst dining out with a few people including Piers Morgan, Piers told them to change the manufacturers set number on the mobiles for their voicemail PIN or they could be hacked.

This would have been back in the 90’s but for the life of me, I can’t remember the celebrity who said it. But he knew.

Reactions: 6
"She's aided and abetted Philip Schofield" 🤣

Dolly does seem a two faced type, certainly sly and fake, with that Stepford Wife look and robot eyes. I think she keeps her dark side well hidden and the Stepford act is well rehearsed. Dolly and sPhilis would have a lot in common, they’re sly, passive aggressive fakes. I would love to see both of them go too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Piers wouldn’t dare raise his head at the moment because of the hacking trial.

As an aside I read an interview (or it was in a biography) that whilst dining out with a few people including Piers Morgan, Piers told them to change the manufacturers set number on the mobiles for their voicemail PIN or they could be hacked.

This would have been back in the 90’s but for the life of me, I can’t remember the celebrity who said it. But he knew.

It was Jeremy Paxman

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure I am with you on putting the Lampards in the “creepy ITV family” - maybe I am missing something?
the Lampard's have been cosy dining with Philth and his beard Wife, they were the couple who they dined with on his 60th Birthday, Lampard co- presented with him previously on This Morning I think when Hollyfilla was on maternity leave, if there has been a history of past tit at This Morning she's embroiled in it too even by association! p.s his 60th birthday was after the coming out confest and the rumours re him having a dodgy relation with a runner!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Absolutely! Angus was treated appallingly
---
Hislop gives me the creeps.
Hislop is a creep. See also - Stephen Fry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.