Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm listening to Rylan and reading hidden meaning into all the dance tunes he's playing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m guessing he’s jumping before stuff comes out about him in the papers tomorrow. He actually said see you at The Soap Awards, I can’t believe he’s arrogant enough to go ahead and present that, let’s hope he gets booed. He also said he’s always behaved in an honourable and kind manner 😂😂🤣🤣🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
His statement is a steaming pile of tit though.I’ve always tried to be honourable and kind’. Has he duck the nasty, craggy necked fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m sat with DH in cafe Nero

He tells me NEWSFLASH! PS is stepping down from GM from immediate effect.

He looks utterly confused when I tell him I knew and I’m not surprised.

DH thinks I have insider knowledge!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Haha what’s he playing?
He opened with Cha Cha Cha, which is a Eurovision tune, but I imagine he was dancing round the studio after hearing the news 😂

Loads of media types on Twitter posting cryptic tweets HILARIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the reason a lot of these seedy bastards work in 'showbiz' is because there is no way they could work anywhere else without (a) getting constantly sacked, or (b) getting their heads kicked-in on a daily basis. They are odious people with severe personality disorders.
Yes, and the showbiz protects them ; all " luvvies" together, behind closed studio doors , TV cars to ferry them around, big wages enables lots of trips to areas of the World where they can ' indulge' themselves, etc .... fans denying they could possibly do any wrong, etc.....
And the charity side of it- meeting police officers , like in the Saville situation , where crooked officers then enable them, etc .....
There's a lot of people like young lads and lasses , in the World. It's how they are wired.....

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.