Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow he's now quit This Morning after 21 years. Just seen Daily Fail article

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Raced on here when I saw the news! Finally!! Hopefully soon he will be exposed for the vile person he is.

Reactions: 39
He either was pushed or he knows a story is coming out. There was a story (without names) hinting at the MM stuff in the DM.

Reactions: 39
Woooow!!!! Yes!!! I’ve seen rumours that apparently his misdeeds are meant to be coming out in the papers tomorrow!! Here’s hoping!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
He’s been giving a new prime time series though so not exactly shamed out the door and clearly a deal has been done but it’s a start.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
He’s gone he has actually bleeping gone!!! This warrants some champagne!!!! I want to celebrate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ooooooh with immediate effect as well! There’s some tit about to hit the fan I think

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.