Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought of everyone on this thread as soon as I saw the news! Wonder what the Sunday papers will hold...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Bloody I haven't written on this thread for ages but hooooorrrayyyyy. Philith brought me to tattle and all I can say is finally. Whoop whoop. Time for a beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think anything will come out tomorrow sadly as I don’t think they would have mentioned him still presenting the soap awards.

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine the party hosted by Eamon & Ruth for all those that have been shafted by Pip over the years🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Absolutely a story tomorrow. The Sunday's always tell you on a Saturday lunchtime for a statement. I speak from experience unfortunately, haha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Very odd that he doesn’t mention Holly and also her message is very low key but at lease she mentions him! I’ve seen clips of TM this week and thought they seemed ok with each other despite all the press about their feud but then I don’t watch it normally to compare. It has to be about Tim, it would be a huge coincidence if it wasn’t!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.