Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its over between them, Phillips statement seemed very final. "Whatever happens we have each other". I think it'll be announced over the weekend. He's gone.

Reactions: 37
Fern wouldn’t touch him with a shitty stick

Reactions: 28
Reactions: 23
Kim Woodburn on gb news. P is a horrible obnoxious man. H aided him

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Yeah. And presumably he knows quite a lot of her secrets.
Saying they are “best friends” and that “she’s always been there for me” is more or less saying she’s known everything. He’s dragging her under the bus with him.

Reactions: 47
I don't watch this programme, can anyone explain to me who it's aimed at? Stuff that I watched when I was five years old treated me more like an adult than this.

Reactions: 19
He is expecting her to back him up, it’s his shot at controlling the narrative that she is willing to do the show without him. And to show the public they are still close, and if he leaves, so will she. She isn’t going to contradict him but doubt she is going to say anything either. Her people will be furiously thinking up other ways to distance her.

Kim woodburn was right. She's aided and abetted him all these years. She never voiced an opinion disagreeing with him

Reactions: 38
What about the spitting image outing of him and Jason Donovan from the 80's? Do people think JD is gay too? He is married isn't he?
No. Bi possibly? Rumour here says he liked bums if the Kylie tea is true, doesn't matter what gender.

When was he 'there for her'
He says that a couple of times, "Whatever happens, we still have each other to count on." Is that some kinda threat? Been there for her when, holding her hair back so she can snort a quick one off the marble?

Reactions: 33
I also think his comment about him being there for Holly in the past was a bit of a warning to her, a reminder that he’s been there for her and knows her secrets too.

Reactions: 48
Ugh what a cunt putting out that statement, absolutely trying to control the narrative and throw Holly under the bus with him too. That’s desperate that is. He must be on his way out?!

Reactions: 27
I missed that picture.... Any xha
This maybe the ideal opportunity for itv to dump him, I'm sure they would prefer to keep her over him if she should offer them an ultimatum. Him or me
Completely agree

Reactions: 5

Not sure if the link will work so forgive me if it doesn’t but NoHun has posted this on TT a insta.

Reactions: 15
Kim Woodburn on gb news. P is a horrible obnoxious man. H aided him

I love Kim. She rocks.

Who is Brandon Cameron? I missed that one. Lets not forget the young make up artist either, it's not just lads who have been on camera that Philth likes to groom.

Todays wild! Spill all ye who dare, spill ye tea right here!

Reactions: 14
He’s just not used to people standing up to him. You can bet your life he’s stewed over this all day. I’d imagine he’s a fucking nightmare in all areas of his life. Controlling and always needing his own way.

I’m so glad Queen Kim Woodburn has said Holly enables Philth. The total truth. She sat back on numerous occasions and allowed him to bully and take the piss out of people on national TV with that stupid ‘Bambi’ look on her plastic face. It’s too late Holly…..you’re a pedalo enabler. Bye.

Reactions: 44
Perhaps the Schofield will walk over Westminster Bridge again to remind us of how brave he is.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.