Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've gone back to read from the start of the threads here and it's been quite interesting. From when he came out as gay the people that refused to believe there was an ulterior motive to stories re MM coming to light quite quickly after.

I loved PS as a child and joined Twitter because of him. My OH has always said there was something funny about him.
Then I saw his interview style with certain people and how HW hung on to his every word. Regardless of your political persuasion the way he interviewed Jeremey Corben was disgusting then the following week sucking up to Boris and having a selfie. Kerry Katona also.

It's pretty clear the relationship with him and HW isn't the same. The list of people that refuse to work with him or he's had moved on will grow I think. I for one can't wait for his downfall, I just worry about what else will come out and who else will be hurt in the crossfire.

Reactions: 27
I'd love to know what sealed the deal between him and HW falling out. she obviously knew about MM when he came out, so what changed? you already knew he was an adulterer and had a penchant for extremely young men. I wonder has he threatened her on her use of the little white powder

Reactions: 20
I hope his victim sells his story. Hopefully, others will then follow suit
Could the victim have a civil case if the abuse continued after the brother made the disclosure to Philth?
As in he could have prevented some of it if that was the case?

Reactions: 9
I remember PS saying that the Nolan woman - the one that makes a lot of money on Loose Women talking about herself - was a 'nice person'. If he likes a self-obsessed bully like her there must be something wrong.

Reactions: 28
It’s interesting that the media keeps pushing the narrative that Philth is on an extended break fromTM even though it’s his normal two week Easter break. It’s like they want to keep him in the news

Reactions: 17
Rylan is on Joe Lycett’s show and says his only showbiz friends are “Eamon and Ruth and Clare from Steps” 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I remember PS saying that the Nolan woman - the one that makes a lot of money on Loose Women talking about herself - was a 'nice person'. If he likes a self-obsessed bully like her there must be something wrong.
I was walking down Oxford Street in London when I spotted Linda Nolan outside Waterstones. She gave me the filthiest look I’ve ever had. I hadn’t even clocked her until then. When she got done for benefit fraud I laughed. An utter cow.

Reactions: 20
oooh and look at Frizzells face! when Ruth turns round as Dr Rang does the facial expression, who is the guy he turns and whispers something to also how uncomfortable does Ruth look when she is made by Schofield to make a speech he deffo looks like he was taunting her

Loved the applause for Ruth :love: 🥰

New article in the Daily Mail:

I didn't really pay much attention to the previous statement of Tim's 'close friend' friend John Picton, which has been reproduced in this article.
Who exactly has controlled Tim, and in what form?

He said: ‘Tim has spent his lifetime living in Phil’s shadow and being controlled by everyone. The one person Tim thought might be able to help him has thrown him under the bus.’

• Wow
Reactions: 14
John “ worst jeans in the world “ Picton ?

Sorry …. Not remotely relevant but I couldn’t take my eyes off them !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's something not being said in that DM story. I noticed the mention of TS going back stage at TM six years ago. It's a solitary sentence paragraph.

They are trying to say something without saying it.

Reactions: 16
Do we think that Philth and Frizell have dabbled? Apologies if you’re eating but I can’t think why else he’d be so loyal to Philth?
I think Fiona wears the trousers in his relationship.

Wouldn't be surprised if he comes out.

Reactions: 11
There's something not being said in that DM story. I noticed the mention of TS going back stage at TM six years ago. It's a solitary sentence paragraph.

They are trying to say something without saying it.
Indeed they are. They are as good as telling us Phillip is lying about how close they were.

Did you just watch Joe Lycett saying you hear finish me off screamed on the set of This Morning. Rylan was creased and speechless!!

Reactions: 13
In the article it says Tim would drive around with a 'friend' looking for young boys to have sex with... friend huh?🧐

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Did you just watch Joe Lycett saying you hear finish me off screamed on the set of This Morning. Rylan was creased and speechless!!
Yes! Rylan covered his face. He was also clearly after work with channel 4. Clearly wants to turn his back on itv. He’s already on bbc quite a bit

Reactions: 16
Yes! Rylan covered his face. He was also clearly after work with channel 4. Clearly wants to turn his back on itv. He’s already on bbc quite a bit
I adore Rylan. Notice he said his only showbiz friends were Ruth and Eamonn and Clare from Steps! I bet he could tell a good few stories about his time on TM after a few drinks!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.