Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it has been. Phil then went on the PR offensive saying he was ‘saddened’ the guy had uploaded the messages to TikTok and that he’d done it because he loved chatting to his fans. Yeah, very young male fans Phil eh? 🙄 By doing this he actually drew even more attention to the story, but he can’t handle any kind of negative press whatsoever.
Aye cause everyone knows TM's fan base is teenage boys, Phil!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure there was a video clip of Dr Ranj look at Ruth knowingly when Philth give his "This Morning" winning speech at an awards ceremony
The karma tweet after queuegate would include Holly but I get the feeling it's more Phil he has a problem with. There's a couple interviews since he left TM where he's talked about who he keeps in touch with... he's mentioned Holly and others but never Phil.
He did show support when Phil came out but something might have happened since then :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Accidentally caught a bit of TM today while waiting in A&E for an x ray (don’t ask…). My goodness, it’s a load of old sh*te, isn’t it? Who watches that? All the presenters look as uncomfortable as live shrimps on a barbie, the cooking was shockingly bad, bl**dy vapid Alison Hammond talking about her mum putting condensed milk in her tea, it’s a right load of old b*llocks. And this is the shining triumph of Philth’s career? Deary, deary me….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Accidentally caught a bit of TM today while waiting in A&E for an x ray (don’t ask…). My goodness, it’s a load of old sh*te, isn’t it? Who watches that? All the presenters look as uncomfortable as live shrimps on a barbie, the cooking was shockingly bad, bl**dy vapid Alison Hammond talking about her mum putting condensed milk in her tea, it’s a right load of old b*llocks. And this is the shining triumph of Philth’s career? Deary, deary me….
Hope you’re okay! ❤ but live shrimps on a Barbie makes me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From what I've read he said his brother told him that should have been enough there and then to phone the police. He's a disgusting man trying to wiggle his way out of it. I bet he knew far more than he let on.

Reactions: 17
Like Philth won't be sending him money for his spends inside. Bet he's got some money waiting for him as well in exchange for his silence on what he knows about Philth

Reactions: 10
Barrymore he is another disgusting person!
Yes another who was married to keep the itv image then a story broke and he announced he was gay ( nothing wrong in that) but it seems a pattern but he was rightly binned off, we can’t say the same for PS! He will keep his reign

Reactions: 9
He was always bleeping vile to the contestants, made them the butt of all his jokes. Horrible man.
Anyone ever see that clip of him taking the piss out of Susan Boyle about 20 years before she went on xfactor. I think it was on my kinda people. It’s probably on youtube. Vile

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

‘Heart of gold…’
oooh and look at Frizzells face! when Ruth turns round as Dr Rang does the facial expression, who is the guy he turns and whispers something to also how uncomfortable does Ruth look when she is made by Schofield to make a speech he deffo looks like he was taunting her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, the ❤ of
oooh and look at Frizzells face! when Ruth turns round as Dr Rang does the facial expression, who is the guy he turns and whispers something to also how uncomfortable does Ruth look when she is made by Schofield to make a speech he deffo looks like he was taunting her
The heart of gold comment - the woman on the left with long hair (think she might do beauty) also looked a bit askance!
---
The comment is about 1.16 in

Reactions: 4
I remember Dr Ranj getting ripped about this on twitter as he was pushing Martin Frizzell out the way so he could be in shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think that Philth and Frizell have dabbled? Apologies if you’re eating but I can’t think why else he’d be so loyal to Philth?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.