Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the truth outs, his fall will be spectacular. With a lot of collateral damage (Holly)-

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This whole PS does my head in. It’s just so wrong, on so many levels. And nothing will happen. And kids will continue to be abused. And the smug git will be back on TV. This incident has triggered all sorts of feeling for me. And I became a little obsessed. And suddenly I’ve realised nothing will change, and that makes me sad. And unhappy.

And I’m still getting ribbed about the stupid username I chose when drunk. So farewell, goodbye. I’ve enjoyed Tattle but fear my own mental health is on a downward, the world is evil and everything is doomed it feels.

Thank you all for fun and laughs
Ahhh bless . It's a shame your going its a great user name . The PS business is horrendous I do know what you mean as it triggered me about all the abuse and struggle s I've gone thru PS is a toad

Reactions: 11
She seems quite nice but very gullible and obviously not a good judge of character, she's friendly with The Westbrook too. Can't believe they have her dishing out advice on TV :unsure: Also made me cringe when she used to brag about her sex life with her fella :sick:
That was so obvious she wasn’t getting any. People that brag about their amazing sex lives are often pretty much celibate and seeing as Ben was shagging old ladies up and down the UK, it all makes sense now.

Reactions: 11
It all stinks at ITV it’s toxic, it’s one rule for one etc, Chris fountain made one error never worked again just an example. Barrymore another. Piers thrown off because he’s out spoken and won’t be reigned in. Eamon for not fan girling Phil & Holly. And I do not believe that HW did not know about this before he had the week off. He is definitely paying to keep the mud out of the press….100% wether it’s that amount god knows but if he is paying that amount they must be doing a lot of work and have weekly blockings of stories …say no more!
Barrymore he is another disgusting person!

Reactions: 14
If PS’s brother had been found innocent ag visit, would PS have publicly abandoned him?

PS knew of his brother’s guilt anyway, but I feel the public abandonment is just PR.

PS wants to stay in his leading public role and make all his popularity.

I would not advise that he is patron of anything though, that’s just hunting grounds for him and his next potential prey.

Just knowing he has a Super Injunction should be enough to kick him off daytime telly. What’s he hiding that he needs a Super Injunction.

He has always been smug, QueueGate showed that. Now we know he is a sexual predator, he should be out.

Reactions: 22
Can anyone help me with some questions? How long do super injunctions last? Can you just get them if you have enough money? Is it a case that you can just do whatever you want and pay to have it not talked about in the press ever?

Reactions: 5
New Thread Title

Philip Schofield #22 Silly Philly stop chasing young boys with your willy!

😂 😅 ok I'll get my coat! >>>>>

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Closeted and married with children. He came out in 2019
Did he come out to his wife and kids in 2019 or just to Phil?... I wonder when him and his wife split up... there's a pic on her Facebook from April 2020 playing happy families :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Did he come out to his wife and kids in 2019 or just to Phil?... I wonder when him and his wife split up... there's a pic on her Facebook from April 2020 playing happy families :unsure:
Oh I don’t know about that. Although he did say he always knew he was gay and just decided to hide it. Exactly like Phil.

Reactions: 4

Has this been mentioned?
Rather icky that old pervy Phil was messaging 17 year old guys on SC. Shame some of the messages are hidden.
Yeah it has been. Phil then went on the PR offensive saying he was ‘saddened’ the guy had uploaded the messages to TikTok and that he’d done it because he loved chatting to his fans. Yeah, very young male fans Phil eh? 🙄 By doing this he actually drew even more attention to the story, but he can’t handle any kind of negative press whatsoever.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.