Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole PS does my head in. It’s just so wrong, on so many levels. And nothing will happen. And kids will continue to be abused. And the smug git will be back on TV. This incident has triggered all sorts of feeling for me. And I became a little obsessed. And suddenly I’ve realised nothing will change, and that makes me sad. And unhappy.

And I’m still getting ribbed about the stupid username I chose when drunk. So farewell, goodbye. I’ve enjoyed Tattle but fear my own mental health is on a downward, the world is evil and everything is doomed it feels.

Thank you all for fun and laughs
I like your name, I think it's funny and it makes me laugh. I like your avatar too. You have a strong brand identity on here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree with @London Hung Guy - it’s infuriating to see victims ignored yet again. How can the likes of Frizzell etc sleep at night knowing they have a predator on one of their flagship shows??? And people wonder how savile went undetected???? YET AGAIN it’s about arse covering and money!!! The reason I like it here is that you expose these predators for what they are.

Can anyone on good faith watch children on that show and not be concerned???

Ps @London Hung Guy please don’t go. I had to take some time off from the Katie Price thread as I found her infuriating. Look after yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Very hard to find a positive comment about him on this video…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It all stinks at ITV it’s toxic, it’s one rule for one etc, Chris fountain made one error never worked again just an example. Barrymore another. Piers thrown off because he’s out spoken and won’t be reigned in. Eamon for not fan girling Phil & Holly. And I do not believe that HW did not know about this before he had the week off. He is definitely paying to keep the mud out of the press….100% wether it’s that amount god knows but if he is paying that amount they must be doing a lot of work and have weekly blockings of stories …say no more!
Now come on I think it was more then just an error on Barrymores part.

Reactions: 21
It all stinks at ITV it’s toxic, it’s one rule for one etc, Chris fountain made one error never worked again just an example. Barrymore another. Piers thrown off because he’s out spoken and won’t be reigned in. Eamon for not fan girling Phil & Holly. And I do not believe that HW did not know about this before he had the week off. He is definitely paying to keep the mud out of the press….100% wether it’s that amount god knows but if he is paying that amount they must be doing a lot of work and have weekly blockings of stories …say no more!
What did Chris fountain do? And was he on DOI?

Reactions: 1
What did Chris fountain do? And was he on DOI?
This is why he was sacked https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chris-fountain-sacked-coronation-street-2189633
---
Now come on I think it was more then just an error on Barrymores part.
Yes and he’s never worked again! My point is PS has done wrong and is being protected and will carry on as if nothing has happened. No one else has the protection, money to stop the scandals coming out and the narcissism

Reactions: 7
Not trying to derail but Barrymore now has a large following on TikTok believe it or not. I always remember on tv years ago one of the contestants was disabled and instead of tactfully mentioning it or not he directly said to them “what are you?” 😳🫣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Not trying to derail but Barrymore now has a large following on TikTok believe it or not. I always remember on tv years ago one of the contestants was disabled and instead of tactfully mentioning it or not he directly said to them “what are you?” 😳🫣
He was always bleeping vile to the contestants, made them the butt of all his jokes. Horrible man.

Reactions: 30
Dr Ranj clearly has issues with TM that are deeper than just Phil, it comes from editorial at the top
ED941BA7-60AB-45D2-BF97-4EDF4F793EFA.jpeg

Reactions: 18
He’s not been on TM for years as far as I can remember! Maybe even since before lockdown?

Reactions: 8
Is Dr Chris Steele still on TM? He was a proper old school GP. He got the job because he was Richard and Judy’s family GP in Manchester and they suggested him to the producers.

Reactions: 22
... that's my Tattle claim to fame 😬 😬 Thank you for the kind words, they've made me smile today. I'm going to leave my account open and take the weekend off all online stuff. And then see how I feel.

And apologies to anyone if I derailed this thread, please all get back to bring vile Schofield down 🙏
Your username always makes me smile!

There’s just something about the injustice of what Phil has done without consequence, I feel it with him too. But feck him. Stay here where everyone hates him 😆

Reactions: 18
He’s not been on TM for years as far as I can remember! Maybe even since before lockdown?
He was on TM until early 2021, but nothing since then...
Not sure why he left but he tweeted and deleted something about karma when queuegate happened 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.