Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think this is more likely it. Maybe signed an NDA to start with, then when things got really messy he tried to speak out and PS “reminded” him about the initial NDA and paid him to go away. Still despicable, I’m not saying it’s OK, but it feels more likely than a super injunction? And for anyone who says well then why hasn’t it been spoken about in the press, how are you supposed to run a story if the person the story is about (MM) won’t speak about it?
Just want to put this out there to anyone who thinks signing an NDA means your lips are sealed.. (and regardless of any money or not)....an NDA is a contract.

Whether it is actually a proper contract there are 5 things... One really important thing is legality... ie nobody is doing anything illegal as part of the agreement. You can't agree that you are sodomised and groomed, underaged and agree to take money. Yes you might have signed of age. Yes you may have taken money. What was asked, 'agreed' right there on paper, signed etc etc, wonderful, but no, in the eyes of the law, not a contract, or an 'NDA' call it what you wish.

You would be quite within your rights to report anything illegal without any worry about something you signed that suggests otherwise. You need not worry about what you received.

Trust your gut ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting. Been watching GB News to night to see if Wootton said anything. He's just doing the papers headlines, and read out the Sun (I think!) About TS. Just read it out no comment. Straight on to one about the Queen and randomly starts laughing, then pretending he was laughing at whatever story it was about the Queens dogs. I think he was laughing at PS and all the tit that's gonna come out about him. Or am I reading too much into it? Maybe!
I watched that. On tomorrows papers there was 1 line about the pweirdo brother, then they quickly moved on to the story about the queen's corgis! Very strange!
Now they are talking about how much PRES Biden hates the English! And Harry and meghan. Very strange!

Reactions: 6
How now can Phillip come back to this morning like nothing has happened especially after he basically covered up what his brother had done and all the tit he himself has done. bleep is also needing a hard drive check up

Reactions: 22
Did anyone hear anything about Julian Clary finding out what Philth was like and threatening to go to the police, and then being frozen out of Philth's circle, and allegedly out of a lot of mainstream broadcasting circles? Just read a tweet alluding to this and then someone commented saying that the "Well known camp celeb" initials were JC. I obviously don't know if any of this is true, just wondering if anyone else heard the rumour.
2023_04_03_23.24.19.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
3B4038E5-B4C8-449C-9A42-A428B4A17BEE.jpeg
The comments section on this post are interesting. Black IG/Twitter were never going to Phil forget the rumours about him 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry if already posted but it looks like he's going to attempt a return (and with sycophants like this in the media, he'll probably be successful)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What the hell have I just read in the DM?!?!?! WHY are they taking us all for fools?!?!?

Reactions: 14
This article in the dm shows me that NOT ONE single lesson has been learned from the whole Saville debacle. Whatever was said about learning from it was utter bs cos philth and his antics are staring us in the face, people are literally speaking out about what he's really like all over the Internet and it is being COMPLETELY IGNORED!!!! It shows that public opinion counts for nothing!! I'm absolutely raging after reading that.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Has finally been discussed on GB news Headliners program, and the guy presenting said he thought Philths 'disowning' was an odd way to deal with it..let's see how it's dealt with on ITV in the morning shall we 🤔

Reactions: 14
Conveniently sentencing 19th May at Bristol Crown Court.
Naturally …. It’s a Friday.
As other learned colleagues on here from the UK prison system will point out, it is the worst day to go in. Nothing happens over the weekend....access to telephones and anything else.

By the time the reception process is complete from court the jail will likely be in patrol state so its straight lock up and then whatever their weekend regime is. But wont be allowed near a telephone as an RSO and the approval process takes days in cases like this

Reactions: 8
I watched that. On tomorrows papers there was 1 line about the pweirdo brother, then they quickly moved on to the story about the queen's corgis! Very strange!
Now they are talking about how much PRES Biden hates the English! And Harry and meghan. Very strange!
Yeah, the laugh that came out of Dan just as they skipped to the corgi story really made me think it was related to the PS story rather than the queen's dogs!

Reactions: 6
I loathe cliff richard with a burning passion! He's wrong 'um and I think it'll be after he's dead we might hear something.
An old work colleague of mine messaged me years ago. Her x husband was in the Met.
He told her back in the 80s about " kitty" and that , it wasn't in the public interest to prosecute him. He also said that a certain " World of Sport " presenter was also a nonce.
She was sworn to secrecy because her husband would have lost his job.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sorry if already posted but it looks like he's going to attempt a return (and with sycophants like this in the media, he'll probably be successful)

The comments on the article. Only 1 or 2 in support of Philth. The rest want rid of him off our screens.

Reactions: 13
I know two men who were sexually abused in their early teens by male neighbours (separate incidents/perpetrators). I can't even begin to tell you how much it has messed them up, the wounds are deep.
Ohhh I was sexually abused by my brother so was my sister I had nightmares for years well I thought they were but I came to realise that they weren't they were true . My sister confirmed it after my mam n dad died that he d done the same thing to her . Hers was more extreme and went on for longer. No one believe s the kids in the 70s they just didn't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Cry us a river Schofield, lying tosser.

Reactions: 11
Mainstream media are being very supportive of Pip. Look at how they word titles on their articles. Damage limitation continues.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.