Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who can comment on dm, comment about him on unmoderated comment articles, it at least helps spread the word about.

Reactions: 13
There is the possibility that journalists have been instructed to report on it 'sensitively' if, say, Phil is currently signed off work on health grounds

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion
The British media and Philth....shame shame shame shame shame shame!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I know two men who were sexually abused in their early teens by male neighbours (separate incidents/perpetrators). I can't even begin to tell you how much it has messed them up, the wounds are deep.
It’s awful and I think because the victims are so worried about being perceived as gay (if they are heterosexual or haven’t even thought about who they’re going to have relationships with yet) that they fear telling anyone because they worry they’ll be seen as that. It’s so wrong as I reckon there are a lot of people that get away with these crimes because of that reason.
I hope the men you know have managed to get some help with regards to this and know that it wasn’t their fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Mainstream media are being very supportive of Pip. Look at how they word titles on their articles. Damage limitation continues.
Damage limitation has been screaming out to me since the verdict was announced. 'I now don't have a brother'. And 'I welcome the guilty verdict ' 🙄 . Hm something not right about all that! Absolutely agree, damage limitation continues. 👍

Reactions: 19
Ahh sadly a member of Fleetwood Mac just died (Christine McVie, r.i.p), philth must be breathing a sigh a relief that the papers and media will be focusing a lot of their attention paying tribute to her. God he makes me sick.

Edited to add...my bad, she died in nov, but her cause of death has been revealed.

Reactions: 7
Ahh sadly a member of Fleetwood Mac just died (Christine McVie, r.i.p), philth must be breathing a sigh a relief that the papers and media will be focusing a lot of their attention paying tribute to her. God he makes me sick.

Edited to add...my bad, she died in nov, but her cause of death has been revealed.
Did Christine not already pass away?

Reactions: 7
An old work colleague of mine messaged me years ago. Her x husband was in the Met.
He told her back in the 80s about " kitty" and that , it wasn't in the public interest to prosecute him. He also said that a certain " World of Sport " presenter was also a ponce.
She was sworn to secrecy because her husband would have lost his job.
Had to Google WoS presenters, haven't even heard of that programme. I only recognise two of the names, both beginning with D. One of those two?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did Christine not already pass away?
She did but her cause of death has just been announced to the media. She died of an ischemic stroke which I just found out means the blood supply to the brain is restricted stopping it from getting oxygen and nutrients, an unspecified type of malignant cancer, and atrial fibrillation which is basically heart arrhythmia.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think they should have Ruth and rylan, they were brilliant together. I did like Eamon with her too, always loved the husband and wife dynamic, particularly when she would shoot him a look if he cut her up or over talked her. But more chance of hell freezing over than Eamon coming back

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The comments on the article. Only 1 or 2 in support of Philth. The rest want rid of him off our screens.
I think as well whoever wrote the article is laying it on thick deliberately - 'he is, after all, loved at ITV' I think they want us to read between the lines.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if already posted but it looks like he's going to attempt a return (and with sycophants like this in the media, he'll probably be successful)

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. The slippiest man on TV really is untouchable, isn’t he? This piece made me gag. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Had to Google WoS presenters, haven't even heard of that programme. I only recognise two of the names, both beginning with D. One of those two?
If it was the 80s then I am guessing it was Double D as he was the main presenter back in the day. My nana used to be mad about wrestling and we had to watch it every Saturday afternoon whenever we went to see her. I read something about him on a forum a while back that may be nothing but could back it up at the same time. It's the first post if anyone is interested.

Another thing that has me wondering is everyone saying he has NDAs/Injunctions to stop people speaking but isn't there a rule that if assault/harassment has taken place then it is unlawful for them to be used to cover up offenses?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve hopped on over to this thread because of the current news and it makes an interesting read. I haven’t read all the details of the court case/witness statements but one of my (and my partners) thoughts was, could the brother be taking the wrap for Philth? It honestly wouldn’t surprise me at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think as well whoever wrote the article is laying it on thick deliberately - 'he is, after all, loved at ITV' I think they want us to read between the lines.
Oh yes, this is most definitely a piss taking, double bluff if ever I saw one.

And the mentalist Mail commenters HATE Schofield almost as much as Lineker so, if anything positive is getting through, that's bullshit as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.