Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or - and I'm not saying this happened, just giving an explanation for his radio silence - he could have signed an NDA in exchange for a large amount of money from PS.
To be fair I think this is more likely it. Maybe signed an NDA to start with, then when things got really messy he tried to speak out and PS “reminded” him about the initial NDA and paid him to go away. Still despicable, I’m not saying it’s OK, but it feels more likely than a super injunction? And for anyone who says well then why hasn’t it been spoken about in the press, how are you supposed to run a story if the person the story is about (MM) won’t speak about it?

Reactions: 6
Just got off the phone to my old friend in PR. Interesting chat!

Apparently Schofield has been paying a crisis management company to hide his mucky secrets. I think I saw that here too.

ITV bosses have been planning for a This Morning shake up for a while now. This might be the final straw. Told it is not a coincidence Joel has been asked to step in. Will post more in a bit once I catch my breath!
Let's hope they do that shake up, and sharpish. When the most famous host of your morning flagship show is trending along with Savile.... I mean come on. And get rid of Frizell too.
---
We all are ............
---

Didn't V challenge him! She is usually good at that, unless she is in on it .....
She's probably waiting till he's off This Morning before she feels safe to go against Philth in any way.

Reactions: 6
Joel with a female presenter who isn't so well known would be great rather than the same old same old. I think Vick Hope would be great, can't think of any others cos like I say it's the same 4 presenter on rotation at ITV!!

Reactions: 15
Doesn't look like Dan Wootton is gonna mention it at all, on gb news. Very odd

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Joel with a female presenter who isn't so well known would be great rather than the same old same old. I think Vick Hope would be great, can't think of any others cos like I say it's the same 4 presenter on rotation at ITV!!
God no not Vick Hope 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who allegedly pays a significant amount of money to protect his image etc, that's a shockingly poorly thought out Instagram story. The holes in his story are GAPING.
Yep…couldn’t agree more! Let’s hope this statement alone brings the slimy fucker down

Reactions: 9
I've worked in PR for 40+ years. Thank duck I never got involved in the crappy slebby side... we're not all bad in the industry, but sleb PR is the pits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t read the comments on DM articles. People supporting PS 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ it’ll make your blood boil
---
I loathe cliff richard with a burning passion! He's wrong 'um and I think it'll be after he's dead we might hear something.
Do you think so? I think he is just a closet homo

Reactions: 20
I loathe cliff richard with a burning passion! He's wrong 'um and I think it'll be after he's dead we might hear something.

You assassinate a few people and everyone thinks you're a wrong'un. Poor Sir Cliff (please don't kill me Cliff, I really like Wired for Semtex Sound)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hollys contract was up for renewal in December 22. She must have signed a new one- bet she’s regretting that big time! I reckon she’ll start to negotiate for presenting new shows for itv that are separate from Phil and then play out a narrative of “due to scheduling conflicts, I’m stepping away from This Morning”. A diplomatic way of extricating herself whilst maintaining her good girl image.
She needs money coming in to keep the Colombian marching powder paid for.

Reactions: 18
This is so interesting, thanks!

A relaunch (or just scrapping it) is desperately needed. Even before Phil's behaviour was exposed, the contrived "I'm so excited we won an NTA and I'm still drunk!" act was so loathsome, as well as how they would try to force innuendos into every show and then act like it's so funny that they can't continue reading the autocue. The show hasn't moved on from 2013.
Phil tried to recreate the natural funnyness that he had with Ferne. I remember crying with laughter at the “roast beef” incident and you could tell it wasn’t forced. When fern left, he tried to do the same with Holly but as you say it was forced and therefore cringy. Ferne made him appear likeable.

The format of the show shows how clique the team is at This Morning and that’s why it’s so stale now. As you say it hasn’t changed since 2013. It still caters for a female stay at home audience with its features. For instance, cleaning hacks, ladies fashion and cooking segments. MEN ALSO WATCH THIS MORNING. It needs a complete overhaul and a complete clear out of the clique at ITV

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Vanessa quite clearly states that Phillip went to the police with the information.
That is a lie.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Does willobooby have a thread or what are the coke rumours I've seen a few people mention?

Reactions: 2
Phil tried to recreate the natural funnyness that he had with Ferne. I remember crying with laughter at the “roast beef” incident and you could tell it wasn’t forced. When fern left, he tried to do the same with Holly but as you say it was forced and therefore cringy. Ferne made him appear likeable.

The format of the show shows how clique the team is at This Morning and that’s why it’s so stale now. As you say it hasn’t changed since 2013. It still caters for a female stay at home audience with its features. For instance, cleaning hacks, ladies fashion and cooking segments. MEN ALSO WATCH THIS MORNING. It needs a complete overhaul and a complete clear out of the clique at ITV
I started to dislike him when he wasn’t very noble when Fern left This Morning. He wanted her to go I think, because she is much more likeable than him. He wanted to be the main star.

Reactions: 23

Was that the “minty minge” anecdote? Fern was so naturally funny and lovely! Remember when she kept trying to say Uranus? 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.