Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
google Elm Guest House
And 'Kitty'
---
Did anyone hear anything about Julian Clary finding out what Philth was like and threatening to go to the police, and then being frozen out of Philth's circle, and allegedly out of a lot of mainstream broadcasting circles? Just read a tweet alluding to this and then someone commented saying that the "Well known camp celeb" initials were JC. I obviously don't know if any of this is true, just wondering if anyone else heard the rumour.View attachment 2076687
I just love Julian Clary ❤ I read he was a good friend to Paul O'grady

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone who writes articles about PS as the victim without even mentioning the actual victim- a child- need to remember it could be their child, nephew, grandchild that creepy like PS will abuse if left unchecked.

Reactions: 37
He will be back after the Easter holidays.
He’s like a turd on a dance floor.
Of course he will. He will be back before long spouting his 'carefully rehearsed, emotional speech' about how he no longer has a brother 🙄.
I just voted Yes... but that's not because I want him back. It's because I know the wrinkly old git will be sitting in the TM Studio after the 'pre planned' Easter break as though nothing has happened 😠.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Did anyone hear anything about Julian Clary finding out what Philth was like and threatening to go to the police, and then being frozen out of Philth's circle, and allegedly out of a lot of mainstream broadcasting circles? Just read a tweet alluding to this and then someone commented saying that the "Well known camp celeb" initials were JC. I obviously don't know if any of this is true, just wondering if anyone else heard the rumour.View attachment 2076687
If this is true why did JC actually go to the police instead of threatening he would?
---
I started to dislike him when he wasn’t very noble when Fern left This Morning. He wanted her to go I think, because she is much more likeable than him. He wanted to be the main star.
I really like Fern, I think when she was on the show she showed genuine warmth when talking to guests with difficult stories. I would like to see her back as full presenter but not sure who with.
Quite frankly the current roaster of presenters have left a lot to be desired. Rylan and Ruth aren’t too bad, do they still present?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hundreds of commends on the DM top story about the brother and not a single one positive towards PS… how can they bring him back to this morning knowing how utterly hated he is?!

Reactions: 16
Sorry if already posted but it looks like he's going to attempt a return (and with sycophants like this in the media, he'll probably be successful)

it makes me want to cry. and then i get angry.i cant believe it. i just felt so despairing.
im sorry if that feel or sounds pathetic.i no we are meant to be angry and just want to throttle him.and i do. but it also just got me really upset. for the victims.for all victims though. and how he has managed this. becasue it showing he is ALso JUST ANOTHER MAN WITH POWER abusing his position.
taking advantage
making woman,children,victims unsafe. and getting away with it.
getting away with it.
another one.
ive seen lives ruined by these men. what it does to them,their families. and phil is part of it.
and now,now im bleeping angry.
how also is he getting away with lying. he said "if id known" you bleeping wrote literally in your statment he came and told nyou.you new.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Julian knew....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He’s such a liar, saying he was never close to his brother? But a metro article 23/12/15 his interview about his darling brother getting over an illness quickly was so gushing and thankful, he can’t hide what’s already been said

Reactions: 14
He’s such a liar, saying he was never close to his brother? But a metro article 23/12/15 his interview about his darling brother getting over an illness quickly was so gushing and thankful, he can’t hide what’s already been said
Not close but had his brother do a phone-in on This Morning some years back...

Has anyone read Phil's autobiography? I wonder if he says anything about Tim in there :unsure:

Reactions: 9
None of the media are having sly digs on their news pages, if they really wanted to show him up they'd let comments go unmoderated. He's a slimy creep who keep on grifting, I don't think hes gonna be exposed for a long time yet.
Unfortunately I think you’re right and it’s all kinds of bleeping wrong, wtf is happening to this world when all that came out about Saville?! What happened to the “lessons learned” bullshit that the powers that be like to spout every now and then when they duck up?! Politicians are just as bad, how many more in the TV world are ponces?!

Reactions: 18
Ohhh I was sexually abused by my brother so was my sister I had nightmares for years well I thought they were but I came to realise that they weren't they were true . My sister confirmed it after my mam n dad died that he d done the same thing to her . Hers was more extreme and went on for longer. No one believe s the kids in the 70s they just didn't.
I'm so sorry 😞 xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course he will. He will be back before long spouting his 'carefully rehearsed, emotional speech' about how he no longer has a brother 🙄.
I just voted Yes... but that's not because I want him back. It's because I know the wrinkly old git will be sitting in the TM Studio after the 'pre planned' Easter break as though nothing has happened 😠.
Aww kind brave Phil. Pass the sick bucket 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
How is his job not now untenable?!
He knew, his brother told him two months before it went to trial. He should have reported him, and he didn't. Bastard.
Omfg TS discussed the size of the teens penis?! What in the actual duck?! If TS didn’t feel that PS would “get it” in some way then he’d never have started to divulge that info, I bet PS asked for all the details…sickos

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If this is true why did JC actually go to the police instead of threatening he would?
---

I really like Fern, I think when she was on the show she showed genuine warmth when talking to guests with difficult stories. I would like to see her back as full presenter but not sure who with.
Quite frankly the current roaster of presenters have left a lot to be desired. Rylan and Ruth aren’t too bad, do they still present?
maybe JC went to the Police ? in light of recent issues in the MET whose to say a blind eye was taken

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.