Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants to be top dog hence why he gets rid of competition or the fear they know how he operates and it would come out!
HW puts up to keep her face and endorsements going! She’s over sickly Miss Perfect (far from it)!
Turning a blind eye to reality of what’s going on is despicable

Reactions: 8
Oh no, why not! Is this all going to be covered up again? Damage limitation and protection set in place now 😡
Possibly simply unable to if there is an injunction in place. They mentioned the pedalo brother on the new headlines they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Can I just say I’m so thankful for this place being a hub of freedom of speech in a time when the voices of MM, the other runners at This Morning and the mainstream media are being suppressed by his man’s crisis management team. There’s many people on here who’ve provided lots of insights into this whole saga. We couldn’t have a discussion of this sorts on other forums like DS without it being shut down.

I simply cannot fathom how presenters are throwing out harmful misinformation, without consequence. Vanessa Feltz should be ashamed tonight if it’s true that she’s stated that Phil shopped his brother to the police. That’s blatantly false. It was the therapist of the child Tim abused who shopped him to the police. Given how a new law has been imposed in the past few days, stating that anyone in a healthcare profession who doesn’t report child abuse allegations could be prosecuted, Vanessa’s false narrative could have a detrimental impact on the career of the child’s therapist, if people believe the version of events she’s spouting, in her desperate attempt to paint her colleague at TM as some sort of hero.

If even TalkTV and GBNews are passing up an opportunity to scrutinise Phillip for his Instagram story which contradicts his statement in court, then this is representative of how far-reaching the gagging order is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I know two men who were sexually abused in their early teens by male neighbours (separate incidents/perpetrators). I can't even begin to tell you how much it has messed them up, the wounds are deep.
It happened to me with a family member. He groomed me for years that it was normal and it wasn't until I let it slip to a friend that she made me realize it was wrong. Lord knows how but I finally told my family when I was 12. Most went ballistic and wanted me to report it but others said they didn't want it to go to court as the person was too old while at the same time acting as if I had made it up for attention so I let it go. On his deathbed, he admitted what he had done and told them he was sorry and he hoped I would eventually forgive him but I never got any apology from those who had called me a liar, and even worse, we found out he had been doing it to others for years and some family members had a feeling but did nothing about it. I'm in my 40s now and therapy has helped a lot but there are still times it comes back to me as if it was yesterday, more so because I can't get over the fact I was tricked into letting him get away with it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Doesn't look like Dan Wootton is gonna mention it at all, on gb news. Very odd
Funny it was mentioned on other channels. Unless the bosses at GB News were afraid Dan might say too much (being so enthused that Philth's downfall appears to be starting to get underway, maybe he'd get carried away? I think I would too!)

Reactions: 7
It's so odd gb not talking about it as they're discussing Vaughan and the cricket saga

Reactions: 4
I started to dislike him when he wasn’t very noble when Fern left This Morning. He wanted her to go I think, because she is much more likeable than him. He wanted to be the main star.
He dislikes women who are brighter and more articulate than him. Not difficult really, he’s a thick bastard which was very evident when he covered big royals events for ITV and used big words incorrectly in the wrong context. He took against Amanda Holden because she wasn’t a simpering side kick in thrall to him like Holly. Not that Holly is thick really, she just knows her place and puts on that act in his company.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny it was mentioned on other channels. Unless the bosses at GB News were afraid Dan might say too much (being so enthused that Philth's downfall appears to be starting to get underway, maybe he'd get carried away? I think I would too!)
It was only mentioned in the news item by the newsreader on those channels, as it was too on gb news. No discussion after which is odd as its a news item!

Reactions: 5
I've caught my breath now!

Re This Morning, ITV for some time have wanted to shake up the show. There is a conflict of ideas over what the ITV bigwigs want and what Martin Frizell is delivering. Frizell is quite happy with the line up. ITV are not, and think it can be more accessible and diverse. George Floyd's death really forced Frizell's hand, and he only promoted Alison Hammond as a full-time presenter to save face.

Backstage it is very toxic. Holly has her favourites, so does Phil. Some of the regulars can't stand them, and hate the 'cliquey' banter. Apparently Phil has a big say at which chefs pop up. (speculating here but I wonder if Nisha Katona was put on the temporary sin bin and 'regulated' to Fridays. Saying that she loves Alison and Dermot because they actually eat her food! And she loved Rylan, Eamonn and Ruth all the same).

Holly has wanted out for some time. She was not happy at how ITV responded to queue gate, and felt they threw her under the bus. Phil (arrogantly) couldn't believe there was any uproar over the filming. Frizell was of the same view. This Morning thought about framing it as an 'ITV News' segment - so having the news reporters come in and sharing their thoughts (Mary Nightangle was also photographed with Holly and Phil) but decided against.

I'm not sure if this week was Joel's first as a TM presenter but the bosses have wanted him for some time. He ticks all the boxes. Whether he wants the full time job is another question, but the team have had to plan for contingencies in the event a presenter goes. They have Rochelle, Andi, Vernon, etc but they are relief presenters - not full-time replacements.

What the producers looked for last week was chemistry. Bit like when actors are paired up, the casting agents are looking for that spark. If Holly and Joel click (only saw a bit of Wednesday's show), then it makes him an attractive contender for the full time job. Again, it depends if he wants it, but if Holly can be convinced to stay, then ITV may push to retain her at all costs. However, how much she is implicated by Pip's mucky world remains to be seen!

My old friend said don't be surprised if the show has an autumn relaunch.
Thanks so much for this brilliant tea! Sounds positive. It sounds like ITV bosses are not that happy with Frizzel. Hopefully they'll do something about it and it sounds like they may overule whatever he wants, if the show is to have any credibility left.
---
It was only mentioned in the news item by the newsreader on those channels, as it was too on gb news. No discussion after which is odd as its a news item!
Very odd indeed. Philth's lawyers perhaps have been busy sending out letters to media organisations?

Reactions: 11
my mum watches GB news all day long. she knew nothing about schofield the younger's court case until I told her. she thought it was odd philth was off work last week but didn't know why until I let her know. she watches this morning every single day, so I thought she should know about this and about MM.

Reactions: 14
DM have got an article ‘inside the Schofield brothers relationship’ pouring water on the we weren’t close lie Phil has been peddling.

He said they weren’t close growing up in his statement but that doesn’t mean they haven’t been for the past 30 years of adulthood since Phil came back from NZ.

What are the chances of two brothers, 7 years apart, both being gay but hiding it to the extent they marry and have children but then come out within a year of each other.

Reactions: 26
Unfortunately the paedos brothers conviction was overshadowed today by Donald Trumps criminal charges and the Thomas Cashman case. It's weird how that bastard always lucks out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
For someone who allegedly pays a significant amount of money to protect his image etc, that's a shockingly poorly thought out Instagram story. The holes in his story are GAPING.
Yes, he told them that he knew and told him not to do it again but on IG he didn’t know?

Reactions: 7
Interesting. Been watching GB News to night to see if Wootton said anything. He's just doing the papers headlines, and read out the Sun (I think!) About TS. Just read it out no comment. Straight on to one about the Queen and randomly starts laughing, then pretending he was laughing at whatever story it was about the Queens dogs. I think he was laughing at PS and all the tit that's gonna come out about him. Or am I reading too much into it? Maybe!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.