Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phillip looks dreadful- he’s cacking himself. Times up mate. Every live phone in, every studio audience he’s going to be living in fear of someone exposing his secrets. You should have been honest and said you’d come out because you were about to be outed and people would have had a lot more sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't watch TM but, like everyone else, I've noticed with this announcement just how thin Phillip is. Does anyone know if this is a recent change or if he's been this scrawny for a while now?
I've seen comments about his weight possibly dropping due to the stress of the situation, but it does look like he must have been losing weight for a while now. :unsure:
Philip Schofield was on Alan Carr Chatty Man last year I think, saying how he was dieting to get down to 11stone as he had put on weight and didn't like it. Said it took him a good few months to lose the weight but it means he can get 'p*ssed easier'
Why do I remember this stuff?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
James Grant and the like have been seriously busy during the night. There was a twitter page @engelbraith which adds several screenshots/ videos of what has been posted on here regarding the silver worm and Matthew McGreevy. He said last night he was preparing a video but would only publish it if he was 100% sure, and it was going to be a jaw dropper. Well his account has been suspended :rolleyes:. Thank goodness for tattle. Ridiculous that we have to believe the “brave” narrative.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He knew he was gay a very very long time ago! He was spotted on a train from Westcliff to Fenchurch Street canoodling with another man - 1994ish.
I was traveling with my mother and he was in the carriage ahead.
I used to watch him on Going Live. I didn’t realise he was actually married and assumed he was gay. When I read in the news that he had come out, I was surprised he was even married to a woman.
I am sure more will come out in the next few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It isnt just the weight loss look at the bags under his eyes. And the skin around his chin, he looks so ill.
He looks 10 yrs older..but knowing your at the end of a career that's you've worked so hard for , does that to a person...:)

Reactions: 14
He knew he was gay a very very long time ago! He was spotted on a train from Westcliff to Fenchurch Street canoodling with another man - 1994ish.
I was traveling with my mother and he was in the carriage ahead.
I used to watch him on Going Live. I didn’t realise he was actually married and assumed he was gay. When I read in the news that he had come out, I was surprised he was even married to a woman.
I am sure more will come out in the next few weeks.
Oooh. That’s actually my local train line 💅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Martin Lewis bit I’ve washed intently after someone’s mentioned it here. He mouths ‘sorry’ but at the tv camera. Not sure what he’s saying sorry for like. Watching it he’s driving me insane.

Reactions: 2
Philip Schofield was on Alan Carr Chatty Man last year I think, saying how he was dieting to get down to 11stone as he had put on weight and didn't like it. Said it took him a good few months to lose the weight but it means he can get 'p*ssed easier'
Why do I remember this stuff?! 😂
Think the "your finished diet " is working a treat...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Martin Lewis bit I’ve washed intently after someone’s mentioned it here. He mouths ‘sorry’ but at the tv camera. Not sure what he’s saying sorry for like. Watching it he’s driving me insane.
It’s because Martin Lewis said “pissed”

Reactions: 3
James Grant and the like have been seriously busy during the night. There was a twitter page @engelbraith which adds several screenshots/ videos of what has been posted on here regarding the silver worm and Matthew McGreevy. He said last night he was preparing a video but would only publish it if he was 100% sure, and it was going to be a jaw dropper. Well his account has been suspended :rolleyes:. Thank goodness for tattle. Ridiculous that we have to believe the “brave” narrative.
Omg , I followed him and just checked his page and it's all gone!! Actually shocked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is the Sun operating like the National Enquirer does for Trump? Buys up a story about indiscretions and then makes sure it's never published.

In return for which, it gets exclusive interviews with PS.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just wanted to say I agree about Piers, definitely trying to keep his mouth shut 😂

Reactions: 6
Google Mark Braithwaite YouTube. This is the banned Twitter guy’s YouTube channel. His two previous PS videos are on there but nothing since yesterday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.