Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if today GMB had been filmed through the short corridor in the studio next door like it usually is, my god how awkward would it be backstage !!! lol

Reactions: 4
First time I've watched This morning in about 10 years and he seems as smarmy and as pleased with himself as ever.

And having Michelle Gayle as a paper reviewer....god. I've seen it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d have to address the ‘rumours’.
No way could I carry on with work being on tv as if nothings happened and not clear it up!!
He must know what’s being said, his no doubt seen it his tagged in many of the posts on twitter and Instagram!

Reactions: 14
Yes, I put a link to it, I think on the earlier PS thread. PS got well slapped down by Cameron and others over that. The thing that is becoming very apparent about PS as an interviewer is that he is biased. The only time I have ever thought 'well said' was when he interviewed Paul Burrell, Princess Di's butler from hell. When Burrell was going on about being Di's 'rock', PS shot back at him 'and she was your pension'.
Phillip Schofield is a dreadful interviewer. If he doesn’t like anyone he is interviewing he will make sure they know it. I think in his head he believes he is a serious journalist of the Newsnight variety. I cannot wait to see him fall off his perch.

Reactions: 32
This Morning is really tame today. It’s like they’ve not even tried to put together a show together. Same as every other day then lol. But today is super bad.

LOVED Joan Collins questioning it all. She’s only saying what everyone else is!! Piers was practically biting his tongue and sitting on his hands 👌🏼 love it.

• Haha
First time I've watched This morning in about 10 years and he seems as smarmy and as pleased with himself as ever.

And having Michelle Gayle as a paper reviewer....god. I've seen it all now.
I know! Tackling the headlines everyone is talking about. Well. That's not quite true is it.

I think it all seems very strained. Holly completely overdoing it trying to be upbeat and 'kooky'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
AND if was MM I’d be fuming and making a statement!!

Surely if it’s all false you’d be fuming and doing a public statement whether it be through press or your own social media!
No one would stop me defending myself I’d be going ballistic!

Reactions: 11
I’m a survivor of male rape and it makes me physically sick that I’ve been supporting and praised a nonce for two days.

• Sad
How can Martin Louis go on talking about financial companies preying on vulnerable people to pip and Holly when pip is always on radio and TV promoting we buy any car

Reactions: 28
I don't watch TM but, like everyone else, I've noticed with this announcement just how thin Phillip is. Does anyone know if this is a recent change or if he's been this scrawny for a while now?
I've seen comments about his weight possibly dropping due to the stress of the situation, but it does look like he must have been losing weight for a while now. :unsure:

Reactions: 12
What did pip just mouth to the camera when it accidentally cut to him? I can't rewind

Looked like: "this alright?"

Reactions: 2
The one with the olive oil-filled paddling pool? Given the vast numbers of non-stories in the tabloids showing Elton John and David Furnish on very boring shopping expeditions at the time, I don't think that was PS.
I know who this was! It was Elton John at his place in Nice. an Ex of mine told me waaaay before the super injunction because his mate was at the party!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.