Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Martin Lewis bit I’ve washed intently after someone’s mentioned it here. He mouths ‘sorry’ but at the tv camera. Not sure what he’s saying sorry for like. Watching it he’s driving me insane.
I think it’s because Martin said ‘pissed’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
or a golddigger, or a fool... or a combination of both of these. as a heterosexual woman i cannot understand why a woman would waste her life like that, living a lie. unless she was able to have sex outside her marriage too.
Not everyone is bothered about sex, and living your life with someone you love & enjoy spending time with is not wasted. Ffs people literally have no idea! Just spout a load of crap from your sofas. Lovely people 😏

Reactions: 12
Joan Collins 👏👏👏 asking the questions we are all thinking!! Wish she hadn’t been cut off, imagine what she would had said.
Also I had entered the spin to win competition and was contemplating if they rung me.. whether I would just play or say something to out Phil 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd like to know who was under the table controlling Gordon ??
I guess there's no point me hanging on to my Gordon Gopher puppet in the interest of becoming a money spinner antique toy in the future, he's gonna be worthless now. Poor Gordon. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Not everyone is bothered about sex, and living your life with someone you love & enjoy spending time with is not wasted. Ffs people literally have no idea! Just spout a load of crap from your sofas. Lovely people 😏
I get what you’re saying, if it works for them then it it works and it’s upto them. my friends dad is bisexual, he’s been caught out many times over the years with other men and a couple of women too. My friends mum refuses to leave him, and she says she’s happy with him and happy with her life so she will carry on pretending not to know. The support is there if she wanted to leave, she has five adult children and my friend for one would for sure help her out of the situation, but she refuses to the point she’s currently estranged from my friend because she doesnt want to talk about it and my friend pushed the matter. From the outside, it’s really hard to understand why she’s still with him, but she has her reasons and I guess Schofe’s wife does too. The only people that will ever really know are the two of them, but if she’s happy how she is then that’s up to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
try telling that to the thousands of women who have been duped
into a marriage by a man who doesn’t have the courage to be honest
about his sexuality....
yes people do marry for various reason including companionship but
the other person in the relationship should always be aware of this and
have the benefit of choice.
seems in this case Steph knew because he said they have never had any
secrets between them but I’m not totally buying half of what was said
because it was clear he was lying through his teeth....
let’s face it a man who is prepared to live a 27 year lie to himself and his loved ones
is a very self centred devious bleep.

What's his YT channels pleas
Mark Braitewaite

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I guess there's no point me hanging on to my Gordon Gopher puppet in the interest of becoming a money spinner antique toy in the future, he's gonna be worthless now. Poor Gordon. 🤣
😱no need to take it out on poor Gordon ..I’m sure he’s scarred for life from the things he’s seen 👨‍👦‍👦😳😬🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha, Tell me about it. I've got stuck with a Rolf Harris Stylophone . Can't sell it and certainly won't give it to my grandkids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He did make a post to say it was likely he would be taking down
and listed other ways to keep up with his updates will go check if
his YT Chanel is still operational

saved me from looking 😉
Is this video not just repeating what was said in the last thread about this information being on Blind Gossip? So are they saying all this time after the BG post that it has been confirmed by some insider at the studio?

Reactions: 1
I thought interestingly aswell this morning Joan Collins said it was common knowledge amongst them all ...

Reactions: 8
Just caught up with all this. It struck me as extremely bizarre we should be celebrating his coming out as his wife of 27 years stands by having lived her life, presumably, as a lie. Be interesting to watch this unfold as the rumours surface. Why go for a child? Is Phillip gay or a paedophile..?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.