Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin Lewis “don’t worry Phil, I’ll take the heat off you for a minute.... ‘PISS’!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know who this was! It was Elton John at his place in Nice. an Ex of mine told me waaaay before the super injunction because his mate was at the party!
Elton John really does make my skin crawl, can't bare to look at his face. Like his music but him as a person 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 21
I’m so curious as to what happened that finally caused this all to crumble! Did MM want to go official? Threat of a leak? PS family found out? MM fell pregnant? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It isnt just the weight loss look at the bags under his eyes. And the skin around his chin, he looks so ill.

Reactions: 11
I don't watch TM but, like everyone else, I've noticed with this announcement just how thin Phillip is. Does anyone know if this is a recent change or if he's been this scrawny for a while now?
I've seen comments about his weight possibly dropping due to the stress of the situation, but it does look like he must have been losing weight for a while now. :unsure:
He lost weight around years ago! Has got thinner since then too.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, is he genuinely tweeting about the cooking today or PS latest runner/PA ? 😱
43F018DA-CD9B-4C5E-BD49-21EC617FAE79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
PS is painfully thin. In all the photos from Friday of him sitting cross legged on the sofa, his lower legs in particular look like sticks.

I would imagine itv have deactivated his pass...... 😂
I think planning to sell a story on their top tv presenter would be classed as gross misconduct. I don’t think it would be something that could be brushed aside because what if the boy said nothing about what he was planning and did not even tell PS what he was planing to do and it did manage to get into the papers yesterday. It would be gross misconduct and the boy would of been sacked. The problem is if they do sack him for planning it then that’s going to look even worse for them as then it will look like they have condoned PS behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Well absolutely nothing being mentioned so far on TM. I wonder if all the rumours will quietly die down and everything (if anything) will come out when he is dead like with Saville. PS seems so relaxed today. On the other hand, if Morgan is trying to keep his mouth shut then something must be going on.

In the show reel MM did seem really desperate to be a presenter. He was almost trying too hard and a lot of it seemed really staged.

I'm ignoring anything Holden says. She's always been desperate for attention and I've never liked the woman.

I just had to catch up on 30+ pages 😂

• Haha
I’m watching it on +1 ok and what I will say is on the spin win thing I’d be miffed if he rang me. And do you want it hard or soft 😂😂😂😂😂 Phil spun it hard. Ey 😅😂 fucks sake the whole thing is a complete joke

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgive me for being real here.... what’s the big deal? He wasn’t under age when they started their relationship. His wife probably knows about it and has known about it for years. They’ve probably decided to keep it quiet until their girls where old enough to decide how they feel. A little sooner than expected as I do think others found out and thought it was a conflict of interest or Matthews been unhappy about something and they’ve decided now is the right time but other than that...what’s the big deal? I might be missing something. People are strange. You never know what’s going on behind closed doors and nobody is perfect. At my work I hear new gossip about who’s sleeping with who every day just because it’s a tv station doesn’t make it any different .. nothing surprises me anymore.
Philip schofield has been pressured into making this big brave statement about being gay..so what? Not like he’s been kiddy fiddling he’s just got a toy boy. He’s a smarmy CU*T anyway.
I think the qustion we're Screenshot_20200210-131732.png asking, is just how 'toy' was the boy?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't watch TM but, like everyone else, I've noticed with this announcement just how thin Phillip is. Does anyone know if this is a recent change or if he's been this scrawny for a while now?
I've seen comments about his weight possibly dropping due to the stress of the situation, but it does look like he must have been losing weight for a while now. :unsure:
I do hope it's just stress and he's not unwell. I'm not a fan but my mind does jump to worse case scenario and I would hate that to be the case

Reactions: 7
knocks me sick to imagine a 21yo MM with 100yo PS :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

btw are there any itv insiders on ere? love to hear the real t about carole, what were her reasons for involving herself??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.