Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone new coming in who missed this, this is a photo of Matthew allegedly meeting PS in person years before the Twitter activity in 2015. I believe it’s at the drama/theatre school PS is a patron of.

The little lad bottom left row on the end is said to be MM, someone said he would of been around 10 years old.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s a video on Facebook going round of him and his ‘affair’, sorry can’t link but it’s by Paul crosswell

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone - long time lurker, first time poster. I am loving this thread, you guys are amazing. I was just thinking that maybe from now on there will only be ‘soft’ guests on This Morning, no one controversial who just might ask the wrong question or say something that they shouldn’t whilst they are in the show. Good forbid anyone puts him in an unrehearsed situation!
Not only that but they cover these sort of stories that he's created for himself!
'I found out my husband was wearing my clothes after 30 years of marriage' or 'My wife lied to me for 10 years about her affair' etc.
You get the gist!!

How the hell is he going to conduct that type of interview. Seriously?

Reactions: 18
Just seen the Joan Collins/Perez Hilton clip from GMB. Ruddy excellent 😂

• Heart
interesting timing
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-51438851

Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) should not be used to prevent someone from reporting sexual harassment in the workplace, according to new guidance.

Arbitration service Acas has published advice for firms and workers about NDAs, including how to avoid misuse.

Several high-profile scandals have exposed how NDAs are often used to silence mainly women alleging sexual harassment and misconduct.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Piers face at the end of that interview wow, he sure as hell knows more.

I’ve never seen Piers of all people literally have to stop himself from saying something to the point of tightening his own lips together and holding them that way...oh dear 😆

I expect they were all being told off in their ear pieces, oh to hear what was said after the camera stopped rolling!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And today is Holly's birthday. Can see that being overshadowed. How on earth can PS not address this now? It is one thing for us all to be talking about it here, and for it to be on social media but that is still only going to be a certain demographic seeing the rumours. When the start talking about it / hinting at it on GMB and in the tabloids it starts to be a massive bleeping elephant that can't be ignored.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The whole spectacle has been a orchestrated show to deflect from the real story, how is this not mainstream news yet ?
Exactly, it's not even trending on Twitter!! so many people on there talking about it.

Looks like as we've seen b4, money & fame talks, it will all be covered up just like it was with Saville, and look how that ended!!

It's bloody disgraceful, bet he keeps all his jobs and carrys on as if nothing has happened.
Wonder how many other young lads he's been 'friendly with'

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m actually in shock that they’ve let all that slip out on GMB today. This just elevated it to become a major discussion out in the main stream media much more quickly.

We have to remember whatever we are seeing leaked about this that the celebrities are probably seeing and hearing more than us via their little group chats and stuff because they all know Schofield and people that have worked around him for years.

All we can do is make sure the story stays out in the public because that’s the last thing he wants.

Has anyone seen anything to confirm the super injunction?

I haven't even seen anything like the anon names you usually get. Super injections are always broken online as they only mean something in the UK. Papers would drop hints about it too.
Broad details about the people and the nature of the case (eg professional footballer, high profile businessman, sexual harassment, affair, abortion etc) are allowed when there’s an injunction.

A superinjunction means nothing can be mentioned at all. All we will get are stories adjacent to the superinjunction, eg the story last year about MM moving to Loose Women.

Reactions: 4
Not only that but they cover these sort of stories that he's created for himself!
'I found out my husband was wearing my clothes after 30 years of marriage' or 'My wife lied to me for 10 years about her affair' etc.
You get the gist!!

How the hell is he going to conduct that type of interview. Seriously?
He’ll be moved to the cooking 🍳 segment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And today is Holly's birthday. Can see that being overshadowed. How on earth can PS not address this now? It is one thing for us all to be talking about it here, and for it to be on social media but that is still only going to be a certain demographic seeing the rumours. When the start talking about it / hinting at it on GMB and in the tabloids it starts to be a massive bleeping elephant that can't be ignored.
I dont think he will address it. hes came out thats the end of it hes gay what he does in his own time he will see it as his own personal business.

Broad details about the people and the nature of the case (eg professional footballer, high profile businessman, sexual harassment, affair, abortion etc) are allowed when there’s an injunction.

A superinjunction means nothing can be mentioned at all. All we will get are stories adjacent to the superinjunction, eg the story last year about MM moving to Loose Women.
And one today calling him his 'mentor'. Skirting around the issue but we all know the truth.

Reactions: 3
Breaking news......due to the participation of (alledged) murderers, rapists and paedophiles, DOI to be rebranded 'Dancing on thin Ice....' 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Breaking news......due to the participation of (alledged) murderers, rapists and paedophiles, DOI to be rebranded 'Dancing on thin Ice....' 😁
Hahaha 'dancing on thin ice' has to be the next thread title surely?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Forgive me for being real here.... what’s the big deal? He wasn’t under age when they started their relationship. His wife probably knows about it and has known about it for years. They’ve probably decided to keep it quiet until their girls where old enough to decide how they feel. A little sooner than expected as I do think others found out and thought it was a conflict of interest or Matthews been unhappy about something and they’ve decided now is the right time but other than that...what’s the big deal? I might be missing something. People are strange. You never know what’s going on behind closed doors and nobody is perfect. At my work I hear new gossip about who’s sleeping with who every day just because it’s a tv station doesn’t make it any different .. nothing surprises me anymore.
Philip schofield has been pressured into making this big brave statement about being gay..so what? Not like he’s been kiddy fiddling he’s just got a toy boy. He’s a smarmy CU*T anyway.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.