Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it! Joan Collins with her splendid questioning! And she said we all knew about him already pointing around the table!!
Piers Morgan’s face at the end of the interview spoke volumes. Massive ITV cover up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought “from bankers to bakers” was an interesting phrase. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was a direct message to someone, because surely “all walks of life” would suffice.
That's certainly an odd phrase to use. I can only think of one well known baker and if PS is possibly insinuating that said baker is gay, then he's certainly been doing a good job of hiding it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s made an error by talking to the weekend papers, and again today’s i think?!?!!

The idiot has kept the story rolling by adding new details and now it’s still being discussed on tv on Monday morning when all he did was come out as gay.

He’s trying to push the truth down by going on an “I’m gay” campaign and it’s backfiring on him.

The media probably knew this anyway though, give him enough and he’ll stitch himself up.

Reactions: 5
Piers Morgan’s face at the end of the interview spoke volumes. Massive ITV cover up.
I don't think you can call it an ITV cover up IF there is a super injunction in place (and I highly suspect there is)

It's a Phillip Schofield cover up!

Piers face at the end of that interview wow, he sure as hell knows more.

I’ve never seen Piers of all people literally have to stop himself from saying something to the point of tightening his own lips together and holding them that way...oh dear 😆

I expect they were all being told off in their ear pieces, oh to hear what was said after the camera stopped rolling!!!
Definitely! He is not normally so shy. They all know more than they are letting on

That's certainly an odd phrase to use. I can only think of one well known baker and if PS is possibly insinuating that said baker is gay, then he's certainly been doing a good job of hiding it!
I thought that! A very good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think joan's let the cat out of the bag there..Sharon Osbourne looked like she was gonna fall through the floor...the body language round that table spoke volumes..good for Joan..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm such a sad sack. I'm meant to be going out but have delayed it to see the beginning of This Morning 😂

Think joan's let the cat out of the bag there..Sharon Osbourne looked like she was gonna fall through the floor...the body language round that table spoke volumes..good for Joan..
Where can this be seen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
FILTHY PHIL to be arrested on live tv for grooming would be a great surprise lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've noticed Lorraine also isn't gushing all over him and she's very much LGBTQ community champion

Reactions: 14
OK I've never watched This Morning but this stuff is PAINFUL! Stilted, awkward crap. And Holly's lost her voice - or is she always like that?

Phil's not wearing a wedding ring on his left hand. It's on his right. Is this new?

Edited - sorry, he is, it's another ring on his right hand

Reactions: 1
Baker can also be a surname for example Matt Baker ...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Joan is brilliant,

Don’t live feeds have a delay? I wonder if someone in production let it go on purpose. Maybe another runner

tm viewing figures will be through the roof today

Reactions: 9
OK I've never watched This Morning but this stuff is PAINFUL! Stilted, awkward crap. And Holly's lost her voice - or is she always like that?

Phil's not wearing a wedding ring on his left hand. It's on his right. Is this new?
Her voice is always like that!
His ring is on his left hand x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.