Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he say?
He said along the lines of

“I keep my nose to the grind and watch what’s being written and I hope it stays a positive story over the next couple of weeks”

Then it was asked why he came out now and he said “there have been rumours of inappropriateness” and was instantly shut down by Piers so the conversation didn’t progress!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What did he say?
He said that he hope it remains a positive story as he keeps his nose to the grind and there’s so many things being said! Basically implying there had been inappropriateness.

Joan Collins is saying again we all knew, people who know him knew, I don’t understand why he needed to make a big song and dance about it.

The truth will out over the next few weeks! P

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seen that, thing is Paris is all over twitter for gossip so I'm sure his well aware what's going around.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if any of you have watched The Morning Show on Apple TV. Steve Carrell & Jennifer Aniston host said show & Carrell is sacked for sexual miscontent. Aniston & most of the staff knew what he was up to but are all trying to cover their arses & deny they were complicit. Sounds very familiar to what we are hearing now.
God I nearly had a heart attack thinking you meant Steve Carrell was fired for sexual misconduct 😱 but it’s his character in the show.

• Haha
Perez Hilton’s comments on GMB this morning were interesting!
Just watched it! Joan Collins with her splendid questioning! And she said we all knew about him already pointing around the table!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Perez Hilton’s comments on GMB this morning were interesting!
Just came on here to say that. I think he and Joan Collins were shut down there by the 2 twits from GMB towing the ITV line 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if any of you have watched The Morning Show on Apple TV. Steve Carrell & Jennifer Aniston host said show & Carrell is sacked for sexual miscontent. Aniston & most of the staff knew what he was up to but are all trying to cover their arses & deny they were complicit. Sounds very familiar to what we are hearing now.
Yep and guess who featured in one scene behind them on the big screen, only Phil and Holly presenting This Morning...what a bizarre coincidence.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The media seems to have learned nothing from past mistakes, nobody cares he’s gay, he’s in an Industry that is very open in that respect, however trying to cover up dirty secrets never end well and tarnishes everyone involved! If he had any decency he would resign.

Reactions: 14
Perez Hilton saying inappropriate things went on,piers jumped in and said allegedly
What was said? I think Perez would happily go with this story but i don’t even know if he’s aware of all this. He mentioned Phil coming out the other day and was questioning motives but nothing was indicating any of this.

Reactions: 1
The media seems to have learned nothing from past mistakes, nobody cares he’s gay, he’s in an Industry that is very open in that respect, however trying to cover up dirty secrets never end well and tarnishes everyone involved! If he had any decency he would resign.
Exactly. Even if he never worked another day in his life he’d live a very comfortable life. Saying that there needs to be justice...he needs to be exposed.

Reactions: 3
I would be extremely surprised if someone like Perez Hilton doesn't come and read at Tattle for goss esp British 👋👋👋

Reactions: 20
Perez may not be allowed to elaborate further with this on ITV but he will say what he wants on his youtube lives so keep an eye out 😉

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen anything to confirm the super injunction?

I haven't even seen anything like the anon names you usually get. Super injections are always broken online as they only mean something in the UK. Papers would drop hints about it too.

Hi everyone - long time lurker, first time poster. I am loving this thread, you guys are amazing. I was just thinking that maybe from now on there will only be ‘soft’ guests on This Morning, no one controversial who just might ask the wrong question or say something that they shouldn’t whilst they are in the show. Good forbid anyone puts him in an unrehearsed situation!

I would be extremely surprised if someone like Perez Hilton doesn't come and read at Tattle for goss esp British 👋👋👋
Perez is a has been. Just checked out his channel and often only getting 6k views on videos. The young and new drama channels would reach way more people

Perez gets on tv to talk about the stories though, the younger drama channels don’t.

But yes, with their massive audiences it would be huge if any of them jumped on this.

Wonder if he’ll present This Morning today? He looked as sick as a dog on DOI last night

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.