Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching TM on catch up (don’t know why) but Philip is even more irritating today. Over the top laughing, he thinks he’s so funny. They’re is definitely something sinister about this whole thing. I hope it all unravels
He def never used to do the throw the head back hands over the face ott laughing until very recently. Its so fake. Why does he do that?! Too much

Reactions: 7
Was "Death in paradise" having a laugh? "Who would believe a runner over a national treasure" 🤣 Only saw the last few minutes but there a tv presenter sacking runners who complained of sexual misconduct. Will have to catch it on iplayer 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Was "Death in paradise" having a laugh? "Who would believe a runner over a national treasure" 🤣 Only saw the last few minutes but there a tv presenter sacking runners who complained of sexual misconduct. Will have to catch it on iplayer 🤣🤣

haha .... I thought exactly the same !
Pip must of been SQUEAKING 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I really must watch that. I'm glad you mentioned it 😀

Reactions: 5
I just caught up on "Death in Paradise", which we recorded, and even hubby was saying were they having a dig at Schofield with the runner theme, and I added with him being a "national TV hero" married with a child who was complicit in the cover up!

ETA to add national TV hero 🤢

Reactions: 9
You know about his flat in southwick!! I knew about that place 10 years ago!! There was a discussion about the going’s on there as one person’s friend had a flat over looking it!! Just let’s say the weekends were very busy!! Another person said when the injunction runs out in 2021 March “the tit is really going to hit the fan” maybe that’s why he is on telly a lot flogging stuff!! He needs to build up his money!!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Just thought I’d leave this here. Taken from a Mumsnet thread called ‘Do you have any secrets that could ruin someones life’. No prizes for guessing who it’s about..

View attachment 383048

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 4
He sounds very predatory doesn’t he? What’s wrong with men closer to his own age? I think it’s a fair assumption to say that he likes them young 🤢🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
No way was his coming out planned.
It was a rush job.
And it had to be done on his usual day off (Friday) to halt the Sunday papers printing the story on him.

Too many reports of Martin Frizzell working into the night of the Thursday to get the script written and tweaked until he was happy with it.

If the announcement was planned, he would have had plenty of time to sort it.

Reactions: 20
No way was his coming out planned.
It was a rush job.
And it had to be done on his usual day off (Friday) to halt the Sunday papers printing the story on him.

Too many reports of Martin Frizzell working into the night of the Thursday to get the script written and tweaked until he was happy with it.

If the announcement was planned, he would have had plenty of time to sort it.
Defo !! He takes us all for mugs

Reactions: 9
It’s a great soundbite and deflection to the question that he and his PR team have now thought up isn’t it? Now whenever he gets asked why he came out in such a weird fashion he can say’ oh, everyone thought it was a publicity stunt for the tv awards!” He gets to totally avoid the question and make himself look like he has integrity too! He would never dream of doing such a thing.
That will be the official go-to answer from now on, you watch.

Reactions: 13
It’s a great soundbite and deflection to the question that he and his PR team have now thought up isn’t it? Now whenever he gets asked why he came out in such a weird fashion he can say’ oh, everyone thought it was a publicity stunt for the tv awards!” He gets to totally avoid the question and make himself look like he has integrity too! He would never dream of doing such a thing.
That will be the official go-to answer from now on, you watch.
And why is he even still harping on about it ? Its nearly a year ago now ffs

Reactions: 6
Yes,she had apparently decided she wanted to spend more time with her family.
He sounds very predatory doesn’t he? What’s wrong with men closer to his own age? I think it’s a fair assumption to say that he likes them young 🤢🤬
I’m guessing he is er..as tiny downstairs as he is in stature ... so only young, untried boys will do.

Bit like those sad middle aged men going after 12 year olds in Thailand.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.