Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be thick but
1] who is a business partner with who?
2] What is the truly scrumptious debacle
and
3] was Phil worried Bradley Walsh was going to say something that was a secret between those on holiday? Was Phillip on the holiday or had Steph gone without him?
I'm confused.
Truly was a brand holly was bringing out with peter jones and pulled out at the last minute leaving him to launch the brand without her. Peter was ex business partner with hollys hubby . Phil steph peter bradders holly and dan all holidayed together in the past. Will be interesting to see if phil and steph still holiday together again this summer. I suppose things have been a bit different this year for them all.with the pandemic never mind phil coming out too.

Reactions: 5
Truly was a brand holly was bringing out with peter jones and pulled out at the last minute leaving him to launch the brand without her. Peter was ex business partner with hollys hubby . Phil steph peter bradders holly and dan all holidayed together in the past. Will be interesting to see if phil and steph still holiday together again this summer. I suppose things have been a bit different this year for them all.with the pandemic never mind phil coming out too.
Thank you.

Reactions: 3
I haven't followed him in ages, but find it odd how his whole 'scandal' with that young boy was seemingly forgotten about and swept under the rug? Why didn't he face any repercussions re: his job? or the public's view of him?
I also didn’t get this!!! He was actually applauded for ‘coming out’ I have no issues with the LGBTQ community but Philip clearly only done that because he had no other choice. He knew it was going to come out anyway. I haven’t even read what he’s done to poor Ruth and Eamon yet.

Reactions: 9
Yes,she had apparently decided she wanted to spend more time with her family.

Reactions: 2
Nah they're crap! I cannot believe how gutted I feel that Eamonn and Ruth have been dropped/sacked for them. ITV what are you thinking??

Ive been saying for months that the covid pandemic saved the smug little creep! He is probably the only person on the planet that welcomed it!! 😠😠😠 I cannot put into words how angry I am that he is still on our screens nearly every single day and decent, respectable people like Eamonn and Ruth have now been told to go!!! He definitely has a hold over them at the top, otherwise his scrawny little arse would have been kicked out the door long ago....because to be honest, he ain't that special!! I hope someone somewhere talks soon and we can finally get rid of the lying, false, creepy little saddo for ever!
I’ve no idea what ITV are thinking but they should have a public vote or say. Id take Ruth & Eamonn any day over him. I’d say that poor lad was just the tip of the iceberg in regards to your mans shenanigans. 🤯 I feel for his family, he can’t just go about doing what he wants and expect them to take the wrap for it.

Reactions: 12
I’ve no idea what ITV are thinking but they should have a public vote or say. Id take Ruth & Eamonn any day over him. I’d say that poor lad was just the tip of the iceberg in regards to your mans shenanigans. 🤯 I feel for his family, he can’t just go about doing what he wants and expect them to take the wrap for it.
They'll soon learn when viewing figures drop like a stone..

I think the whole of ITV's morning schedule is boring.
A change of presenters across the board would freshen it up.

Lorraine and Phillochio could retire and Holly could move on.
Loose Women's panel could be much better if they changed personnel.
Good Morning Britain - ok, Piers gets a reaction from people, but I think it's time he moved on.

Fresh faces would be really nice.

They'll soon learn when viewing figures drop like a stone..
Do you think they will fall drastically, though?
I have some doubts.

A lot of people watch out of habit even if they don't really like the presenters and a lot of people have the telly on in the background but don't really take much notice.
So although people will miss Eamonn and Ruth, they will still watch.

Obviously time will tell us, but I think people will still watch.

Not me though. I jumped ship when Phil elbowed out Fern and positioned himself as Top Dog.

I think the whole of ITV's morning schedule is boring.
A change of presenters across the board would freshen it up.

Lorraine and Phillochio could retire and Holly could move on.
Loose Women's panel could be much better if they changed personnel.
Good Morning Britain - ok, Piers gets a reaction from people, but I think it's time he moved on.

Fresh faces would be really nice.

Do you think they will fall drastically, though?
I have some doubts.

A lot of people watch out of habit even if they don't really like the presenters and a lot of people have the telly on in the background but don't really take much notice.
So although people will miss Eamonn and Ruth, they will still watch.

Obviously time will tell us, but I think people will still watch.

Not me though. I jumped ship when Phil elbowed out Fern and positioned himself as Top Dog.
wonder what type of dog he would be
A Smug Pug ?
A big headed bulldog ?
What ever breed I’m sure he likes to play with balls :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, Holly pulled out of a business venture with Peter Jones to spend more time with her family.

Then a little while ago she was absent from screen and they announced she was having a "well-earned day off" which was later explained as her being off because one of her children had covid symptoms, but no-one believes that excuse.

Im guessing someone in her family - possibly her child - has some illness or something.

Reactions: 6
So, Holly pulled out of a business venture with Peter Jones to spend more time with her family.

Then a little while ago she was absent from screen and they announced she was having a "well-earned day off" which was later explained as her being off because one of her children had covid symptoms, but no-one believes that excuse.

Im guessing someone in her family - possibly her child - has some illness or something.
It was 2 years ago she dropped the truly deal

Watching the two Phils this morning during the cooking segment there was definitely a bit of flirting going on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Watching the two Phils this morning during the cooking segment there was definitely a bit of flirting going on 😂
Always !!! Hate the way he calls him mr schofield. I wonder if phil V gay and thats why fern reached out to steph when phil s came out.

Reactions: 9

I thought she’d pissed off on holiday without telling ITV and now has to quarantine? That’s the chat on her thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

She pulled out of deal to do I'm a Celeb

I thought she’d pissed off on holiday without telling ITV and now has to quarantine? That’s the chat on her thread 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope she's not allowed back in the country

Watching TM on catch up (don’t know why) but Philip is even more irritating today. Over the top laughing, he thinks he’s so funny. They’re is definitely something sinister about this whole thing. I hope it all unravels

Reactions: 14
Watching TM on catch up (don’t know why) but Philip is even more irritating today. Over the top laughing, he thinks he’s so funny. They’re is definitely something sinister about this whole thing. I hope it all unravels
Yes, he seemed so much perkier today. Giggling his head off at everything with his giggling partner. Annoying bastard!

Reactions: 7
Oh my god! Still on catch up and they’re interviewing Sheridan smith about dog grooming show. Her dogs are going berserk in the background and P&H bring it up and Sheridan said sorry but “they” asked for CHAOS. Philip quickly changed the subject!!! “They” the produders? SO FAKE!! Just to get some laughs. FAAAAAAAAAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.