Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post on Digital Spy forums just made me laugh!

Glenn A;c-98068279 said:
I don't care if Schofield has come out, but I always found him a simpering little berk who thinks what he does is high art and looks so false.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Interesting hearing big mouth (lol) Bradley Walsh sharing a story about holiday “we were all on” in Portugal. It was clearly recently just before the pandemic one could guess. He refers to Steph being there, Holly Dan, him and his son etc. (was surprised lover boy wasn’t mentioned) Steph has always known. The look on Phil’s face. He tried to act cool but he was terrified. He’s a shifty slime ball.

Reactions: 12
Interesting hearing big mouth (lol) Bradley Walsh sharing a story about holiday “we were all on” in Portugal. It was clearly recently just before the pandemic one could guess. He refers to Steph being there, Holly Dan, him and his son etc. (was surprised lover boy wasn’t mentioned) Steph has always known. The look on Phil’s face. He tried to act cool but he was terrified. He’s a shifty slime ball.
I’m sure I saw something about that on Bradders IG maybe it was last new year/his 60th...I’m maybe reading your post wrong so apologies if that’s what I’m doing but I’m not seeing how going on holiday pre-lockdown with Bradley and family and Holly and Dan means Steph knew about Phil or why Phil should be worried?

Don’t get me wrong, I think she absolutely did know a long time ago.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I saw something about that on Bradders IG maybe it was last new year/his 60th...I’m maybe reading your post wrong so apologies if that’s what I’m doing but I’m not seeing how going on holiday pre-lockdown with Bradley and family and Holly and Dan means Steph knew about Phil or why Phil should be worried?

Bradders holly phil and ur man from dragons den are all good mates and holiday together a lot . Not really big news or anything to hide there

Bradders holly phil and ur man from dragons den are all good mates and holiday together a lot . Not really big news or anything to hide there
I doubt she’s going on holiday with Peter Jones again after the Truly Scrumptious debacle.

Reactions: 8
Oh i see, im naive about modern sex terms ! thanks ! I doubt it then in that case , he always looks knackered.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

It’s the way the story was recounted. I don’t think had it been the time before you came out to your wife of however many years - the tale would’ve been regaled so fondly.

Reactions: 1
Sorry to be thick but
1] who is a business partner with who?
2] What is the truly scrumptious debacle
and
3] was Phil worried Bradley Walsh was going to say something that was a secret between those on holiday? Was Phillip on the holiday or had Steph gone without him?
I'm confused.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.