Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DOI... Jason: I'm coming out??

PS on DOI mincing over that young guy from Emmerdale!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
QUOTE="Flowergirl14, post: 3568971, member: 58693"]
DOI... Jason: I'm coming out??

PS on DOI mincing over that young guy from Emmerdale!!!
[/QUOTE]
I didn't watch because I refuse to out of principle.... but WOW, really!!?? 😲🤮

Reactions: 5
how hard is it to pop on a mask? he’s one of the fakest personalities on tv, grilling government ministers and rule breakers but can’t even do the bare minimum?
Crikey that driver does not look good
Is he falling asleep or trying to look in his drivers mirror at what Phil is doing

Reactions: 6
how hard is it to pop on a mask? he’s one of the fakest personalities on tv, grilling government ministers and rule breakers but can’t even do the bare minimum?
What's more infuriating is that you can see the strap of the mask on his ear, so he had one with him but obvs felt it was okay to pull it down in the taxi :oops:

Reactions: 10
Mr “ I can do what I want “.......he gets away with whatever he wants , untouchable for some reason

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why hasnt this been on msm. Or named and shamed? So...on itv, we've had Piers Morgan, Dr Hilary both pictured without a mask

Reactions: 10
Why hasnt this been on msm. Or named and shamed? So...on itv, we've had Piers Morgan, Dr Hilary both pictured without a mask
And there isn’t any excuse for not wearing a mask. It’s been a year and it’s the norm now. The only reason any of them are maskless is because it’s inconvenient for them, that’s it.

Reactions: 7
I cannot stand Alison Hammond. She has absolutely no talent whatsoever and it doesn’t matter how much she laughs at her own remarks; she’ll never convince me she’s funny in the slightest.

Her worst moment was when she was trying desperately to get Meghan M and Prince Harry’s attention - bellowing “MEGS! MEGS!”... I cringed myself practically inside out watching that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot stand Alison Hammond. She has absolutely no talent whatsoever and it doesn’t matter how much she laughs at her own remarks; she’ll never convince me she’s funny in the slightest.

Her worst moment was when she was trying desperately to get Meghan M and Prince Harry’s attention - bellowing “MEGS! MEGS!”... I cringed myself practically inside out watching that.
I've tried to like her too but I feel like the constant laughing is what does it. We all need a laugh especially now don't get me wrong, but I much prefer when Ruth and Eamon would have a laugh then speak about serious, pressing issues, interview with deep regard for the other person/people.

I feel like with Dermot and Alison ITV are desperately trying to bring in more younger viewers. Ironically, I'm 20 and much prefer Ruth and Eamon because they're mature and not fake.

Reactions: 13
I've tried to like her too but I feel like the constant laughing is what does it. We all need a laugh especially now don't get me wrong, but I much prefer when Ruth and Eamon would have a laugh then speak about serious, pressing issues, interview with deep regard for the other person/people.

I feel like with Dermot and Alison ITV are desperately trying to bring in more younger viewers. Ironically, I'm 20 and much prefer Ruth and Eamon because they're mature and not fake.
Don't believe the figures from Friday that they pulled in more viewers than E and Ruth.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.