Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why is he even still harping on about it ? Its nearly a year ago now ffs

Damage limitaion because he knows that his little autobiography hasn't succeeded in silencing people who didn't fall for his little act last Feb.

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing he is er..as tiny downstairs as he is in stature ... so only young, untried boys will do.

Bit like those sad middle aged men going after 12 year olds in Thailand.
“Young, untried boys” sounds a little insensitive. Sorry if I come across as sensitive but I’m really not. It’s not okay what he’s done if true at all, but the way it’s been worded sounds like paedophilia. Morally right? Of course not. But no crime has been committed here, whether we like it or not.

“Young, untried boys” sounds a little insensitive. Sorry if I come across as sensitive but I’m really not. It’s not okay what he’s done if true at all, but the way it’s been worded sounds like paedophilia. Morally right? Of course not. But no crime has been committed here, whether we like it or not.
I’d also like to state the “morally right” aspect of my post is referring to the age of the person he has been accused of having an affair with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I’d also like to state the “morally right” aspect of my post is referring to the age of the person he has been accused of having an affair with.
I can see in retrospect that description went a bit far. Apologies.

Reactions: 2
It doesn't work yet apparently the ratings were higher than when Ruth and Eamon were presenting 🤔

Maybe more people dislike Eamonn and Ruth than we think. Could be.

Or maybe people turned in to see what Alison and Dermot are like.

Or maybe people didnt know Eamonn and Ruth have been moved from Fridays and a higher viewer number for that day was just a coincidence

Whatever the reason, it will be interesting to see how the ratings look after a few weeks when an average can be calculated.

I like Alison. Her film star interviews always made me laugh. I also enjoyed that show she did about historic people of colour.
So Im sure once she's settled in to doing a whole show, she'll be fine.

I don't mind Dermot, he's a bit bland, but I like him well enough.

And I think Eamonn and Ruth will get another show on another channel at some point which I think will make their forced exit from This Morning Fridays a blessing in disguise.
A show of their own with no Phillip holding power would surely be a much happier situation for them.

I hope they do get that opportunity and I hope it gets better ratings than This Morning on the days Phillip is on it.

Holly, for me, is just very, very lucky to have risen to where she is. I can take her or leave her.
Wouldnt deliberately avoid a show she was on, but wouldnt seek it out to watch either.

Also, until I joined this Forum, I had no idea about the allegations that she uses Cocaine.
I'm still not sure whether to believe them, but it all makes interesting reading.

Reactions: 7
He looks like he’s had his hair cut on his insta stories ready for doi. How did he manage that? I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1
I literally cannot watch on Fridays now.
beyond cringe
God help us when any breaking news is on a Thursday as they cannot anchor that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.