Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the ‘zip mouthed cock‘ managed to get Ruth and Eamon sacked then?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Let's hope Eamonn and Ruth now speak up. I guess not, as they need the 6 week summer gig. Eamonn needs the money to pay his back dated tax bill. I only have them on in the background on a Friday, like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised they got rid of Ruth but I guess her and Eamon are a package. I’ve not see Alison and Dermot as presenters on the show, are they good?

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised they got rid of Ruth but I guess her and Eamon are a package. I’ve not see Alison and Dermot as presenters on the show, are they good?
No they are rubbish! Alison stumbles on her words or is loud AF. Dermot looks like he’s there for a wage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven't followed him in ages, but find it odd how his whole 'scandal' with that young boy was seemingly forgotten about and swept under the rug? Why didn't he face any repercussions re: his job? or the public's view of him?

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I haven't followed him in ages, but find it odd how his whole 'scandal' with that young boy was seemingly forgotten about and swept under the rug? Why didn't he face any repercussions re: his job? or the public's view of him?
Covid happened and lots of things got swept under the carpet.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Covid happened and lots of things got swept under the carpet.
Yeah thats true. For some reason I thought the affair/potential grooming came out last year, but apparently it was only in Feb. What is time this year? :ROFLMAO: I do hope it gets brought up again now that Ruth and Eamonn are on the out. I'm not their biggest fan but don't think they should be let go because of him if he's doing/has done much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nah they're crap! I cannot believe how gutted I feel that Eamonn and Ruth have been dropped/sacked for them. ITV what are you thinking??

Ive been saying for months that the covid pandemic saved the smug little creep! He is probably the only person on the planet that welcomed it!! 😠😠😠 I cannot put into words how angry I am that he is still on our screens nearly every single day and decent, respectable people like Eamonn and Ruth have now been told to go!!! He definitely has a hold over them at the top, otherwise his scrawny little arse would have been kicked out the door long ago....because to be honest, he ain't that special!! I hope someone somewhere talks soon and we can finally get rid of the lying, false, creepy little saddo for ever!

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
One reason given is that the programme's editor wanted to include a permanent black presenter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...sford-Eamonn-Holmes-DROPPED-Morning-slot.html

I cannot put into words how angry I am that he is still on our screens nearly every single day and decent, respectable people like Eamonn and Ruth have now been told to go!!! He definitely has a hold over them at the top, otherwise his scrawny little arse would have been kicked out the door long ago....because to be honest, he ain't that special!! I hope someone somewhere talks soon and we can finally get rid of the lying, false, creepy little saddo for ever!
When presenters have served a long time, as Phil has, having been on television for thirty-five years, they've gained a familiarity and following and television management are reluctant to get rid of them because of their perceived popularity and ability to attract viewers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
One reason given is that the programme's editor wanted to include a permanent black presenter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...sford-Eamonn-Holmes-DROPPED-Morning-slot.html
That is absolutely fine but there are 5 days in the week, Eamonn and Ruth are journalists. They bring a bit of decorum to the programme unlike his majesty of the closet and his dumbass sidekick who snigger and guffaw their way through....
Why not give Alison and Dermot the Wednesday show? I believe Schofield wanted them out....I see now and again Matthew McGreevy comments on Ruth and Eamonns insta posts and I did see Eamonn replied to him once saying it was good to hear from him.
They know the truth, McGreevy was banished from TM , Eamonn and Ruth probably felt it was awful they way he was treated because they are decent folk. I remember reading Martin Frizell is leaving too so perhaps he isn't keen on losing Ruth and Eamonn. I hope they have a case for unfair dismissal , maybe not on temporary contracts.
Whatever happens, I believe This Morning is on a self destructive course.

Reactions: 28
The only way to change his stronghold is to stop watching.
Having it on in the background still counts towards ratings.
So - if you want him out, vote with your tv remote.
Loads of radio stations if you dont like what's on telly.
Although commercial uk stations do sometimes play his Ads but if you have an internet radio you can tune in to all sorts of different stations from all over the world.

If someone somewhere in tv land were to employ Eamonn and Ruth and give them a show and put it up against This Morning it would be very interesting to see if they could pull in more viewers.

It seems that millions watch This Morning out of habit and still watch even if they dont like the presenters.

Reactions: 35
Although commercial uk stations do sometimes play his Ads but if you have an internet radio you can tune in to all sorts of different stations from all over the world.

If someone somewhere in tv land were to employ Eamonn and Ruth and give them a show and put it up against This Morning it would be very interesting to see if they could pull in more viewers.

It seems that millions watch This Morning out of habit and still watch even if they dont like the presenters.
I agree, I stopped watching back in feb or whenever he made his announcement, not because I'm homophobic, I'm very close to my gay brother, the straight one is a crank🤣. I am a wife, mother for over 20 years, if my husband blew our marriage to bits on national tv by coming out the way he did, I don't know what I would do. I feel very much for his wife and his whole act disgusts me.
I like Eamonn and Ruth, I feel awful for them, Schofield must be very intimidated by them. I cannot for the life of me understand the decision to let them go.

Reactions: 37
Nah they're crap! I cannot believe how gutted I feel that Eamonn and Ruth have been dropped/sacked for them. ITV what are you thinking??

Ive been saying for months that the covid pandemic saved the smug little creep! He is probably the only person on the planet that welcomed it!! 😠😠😠 I cannot put into words how angry I am that he is still on our screens nearly every single day and decent, respectable people like Eamonn and Ruth have now been told to go!!! He definitely has a hold over them at the top, otherwise his scrawny little arse would have been kicked out the door long ago....because to be honest, he ain't that special!! I hope someone somewhere talks soon and we can finally get rid of the lying, false, creepy little saddo for ever!
I am sure he knows stuff about people at ITV
And that’s the only reason they are keeping him ,Ruth and Eamonn probably have some dirt on them all too but not as much has PS has but can’t say anything due to completely loosing their jobs
Let’s hope they make up some files on it all and get
better jobs elsewhere and then spill the beans
I bet ITV are using the demographic they want a more younger diverse team
But Phil is edging closer to 60 so why is he still there
Maybe no one else wants to work for the team so they are scraping the barrel
I’d rather watch zippy and bungle on the show
🤔
Hang on they already do

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I much prefer having Talk Radio with Mike Graham on in the background from 10am to 1pm.

Reactions: 11
I'm genuinely shocked at this and I'm not even a regular TM viewer. I think Ruth and Eamonn are great, very natural and amusing, and furthermore you never read anything negative about them. Compare that to Holly and Phil, who get persistent criticism for being unprofessional and rammed down our faces.

Is Schofield the only person ITV can employ? He's been on TM for 18 years now, then has The Cube, Five Gold Rings and that How To Spend It Well shite, and also the We Buy Any Car brand deal. Utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.