Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm scratching my head here🤣 asked my dogs, they don't have a clue🤣🤣 hint please? Surely not The one in the phoenix park?
I think pips wife deserves a big reward for putting up with him and his fake image. No new years honour again this time round. Eamonn has one for years🤣🤣
It’s the one up the aras!! 😊
I think she already has had rewards such as the lifestyle money and connections which comes with his job

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes!! I agree !! There is an elder statesmen in Ireland is gay and married!! Just let’s say all the dogs in the street know!! Now I heard this from a friend at the time who I thought was taking the piss!! Then I heard it from 2 other sources one of which is gay and who use frequent his circles and also an MPs parliamentary assistant who was livid at the fact he was such a hypocrite and we had to pay double because his wife share separate everything!! ( his personal assistant is his lover) Now before he was going to be re-elected there was a massive bombshell going to come out!! All of a sudden it was pulled! He was not going to for re-election but seems the wife pushed him!! (My gay friend said great she is going to screw the little bastard for as much as she can)My point being the wife knows all about what has gone on !! She had a choice to separate from him then divorce but she stayed with him knowing the fact!! She stayed for the prestigious life and money!! I think Philips wife stayed because of the same!! I’m not knocking her for doing it!! I knew he was gay ten years ago! So if all the dogs in the street knew she surly would have known or had an idea!
Who who? Dying to know??

Reactions: 1
You Irish ?? Well if you are you will get when I say “up the aras”
Indeed I am 50%Irish 50%Scottish. Married a kerryman , living in the kingdom! Was in the uk for a lot of my youth , secondary school and uni but we are back for almost 20 years now! Up the aras was the funniest thing i heard for ages🤣🤣
Disappointed if he is (like pip) living a lie, there is something likeable about him (unlike pip 🤣)
Edit couldnt find the magazine article.

Reactions: 4
Indeed I am 50%Irish 50%Scottish. Married a kerryman , living in the kingdom! Was in the uk for a lot of my youth , secondary school and uni but we are back for almost 20 years now! Up the aras was the funniest thing i heard for ages🤣🤣
Disappointed if he is (like pip) living a lie, there is something likeable about him (unlike pip 🤣)
God no!! I think that’s the way he wants it!! Great public front and his lover on the side!! Plenty of money and status!! It not going to be reported in the press!! What more could he want!! It’s having your cake and eating it!

A gem has popped up !! Have a look in journal.ie

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is he the one with the beautiful Bernese dogs?
Yes! That’s him

It’s Forbes sorry

Apologies if this subject has been mentioned on this thread previously, but I am convinced Scofe is away on holiday abroad! I have no proof other than that his girls are prolific posters and have avoided posting since christmas! Surely if he was papped ITV wouldn’t be able to retain his contract if he was actually seen to be braking rules! It’s almost the celeb thing to do this year post at home on New Years to proof your location!

Reactions: 9
I haven't followed him in ages, but find it odd how his whole 'scandal' with that young boy was seemingly forgotten about and swept under the rug? Why didn't he face any repercussions re: his job? or the public's view of him?
Even Mr Morgan kept quiet!They all know!

That is absolutely fine but there are 5 days in the week, Eamonn and Ruth are journalists. They bring a bit of decorum to the programme unlike his majesty of the closet and his dumbass sidekick who snigger and guffaw their way through....
Why not give Alison and Dermot the Wednesday show? I believe Schofield wanted them out....I see now and again Matthew McGreevy comments on Ruth and Eamonns insta posts and I did see Eamonn replied to him once saying it was good to hear from him.
They know the truth, McGreevy was banished from TM , Eamonn and Ruth probably felt it was awful they way he was treated because they are decent folk. I remember reading Martin Frizell is leaving too so perhaps he isn't keen on losing Ruth and Eamonn. I hope they have a case for unfair dismissal , maybe not on temporary contracts.
Whatever happens, I believe This Morning is on a self destructive course.
McGreevy,went to them for help.Ruth,got him a job with loose women,before it blew up.

Reactions: 8
Apologies if this subject has been mentioned on this thread previously, but I am convinced Scofe is away on holiday abroad! I have no proof other than that his girls are prolific posters and have avoided posting since christmas! Surely if he was papped ITV wouldn’t be able to retain his contract if he was actually seen to be braking rules! It’s almost the celeb thing to do this year post at home on New Years to proof your location!
I think HW has, not sure about schofe. The girls have posted a couple of times, Steph was in one of them and it looked like the Henley house. Maybe Phil just keeping low key and off SM this Christmas period after everything that has gone on.

Reactions: 2
I think HW has, not sure about schofe. The girls have posted a couple of times, Steph was in one of them and it looked like the Henley house. Maybe Phil just keeping low key and off SM this Christmas period after everything that has gone on.
Not at all like him to keep quiet. He’s probably in Barbados with one of his young men

Reactions: 5
Surely he wouldn’t of been daft enough to go away ?
I saw a post from his daughter molly I think - looking all teary eyed.
I suspect Xmas has been pretty stressful this year.

I don’t think he has gone away at all since the pandemic started unlike holly but who knows for sure

Every time I see SM all I can see is sadomasochism. Took me age's to realise social media

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s posted on the gram going for a walk in the countryside so not abroad. tit is he reading tattle?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.