Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to weep.. It'll become the bloody Scofe I am out show... What a lgbt hero he is😫😤 He only came out cos The Murdoch empire threatened to expose him... And had evidence .. I 've read and Logitech has been saying this for a while😝

Reactions: 12
He will be completely insufferable....was there not something about him having a problem with Rylan and that’s why he doesn’t do This Morning anymore? That could be awkward if Rylan is back doing It Takes Two, unless of course Pip insists on only being interviewed by Zoe Ball

• Heart
Reactions: 8
President Trump is reportedly banning TikTok.
If the UK Gov follows suit, how will Phillochio be able to cope?

If he does do Strictly, you can pre-empt the song choices already,
Musicals week he'll get "I am what I am" from la cage Aux folles."
Then there'll be "I'm coming out" - Diana Ross
And just for us to chortle over, they should have Jason Donavan as a Sunday show guest singing something from Joseph.

And, of course, every week in the audience will be his wife and daughters.

And as STJ_95 says, ITV contractees aren't usually allowed to do Strictly - but if he doesn't come back after the Summer break he'd be free to do it.

If there even is a show.
If this COvID lockdown carries on and we have a huge rise in winter cases, they'll cancel everything - including Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What next
Cameo in Corrie as new gay love interest
Cameo in Eastenders ditto
Ditto Emmerdale
Ditto all other soaps
Sick of seeing his scrawny body and weasel smug face
Give the job to Mathew Mcgreevy
That will teach him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling that his ITV contract might just prohibit him from appearing on Strictly.

I just can't see ITV allowing the presenter from their flagship dancing show (DOI) to be a contestant on their rival broadcasters flagship.danxing show.
Please god you are right. I don’t want the insufferable Schofe ruining SCD.

Although if he were first to get the boot, it would be quite funny. Shame it’s a vote-to-save, not a vote-to-evict show.

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling that his ITV contract might just prohibit him from appearing on Strictly.

I just can't see ITV allowing the presenter from their flagship dancing show (DOI) to be a contestant on their rival broadcasters flagship.danxing show.
Ruth was a contestant though wouldn’t she have a contract with itv or his a golden handcuffs one restricting himself working on anything else?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m all for same sex dance partners but surely they can find someone better to be the first to represent it than a man who had no intention of coming out until a show runner he had been allegedly sleeping with threatened to out him.
So many more deserving people representing the lgbt community.

Reactions: 18
Ruth was a contestant though wouldn’t she have a contract with itv or his a golden handcuffs one restricting himself working on anything else?
Well, she is the Friday/holiday cover presenter not the main presenter, Loose Women is less major, and not on other flagship ITV shows like Phil, so her contract probably doesn't have such restrictions. Her and Eammon have done shows for Channel 5 in recent years, suggesting freedom to work elsewhere.

Well, she is the Friday/holiday cover presenter not the main presenter, Loose Women is less major, and not on other flagship ITV shows like Phil, so her contract probably doesn't have such restrictions. Her and Eammon have done shows for Channel 5 in recent years, suggesting freedom to work elsewhere.
Maybe itv will ‘loan’ him to bbc like they do with premiership footballers

Reactions: 1
I think Ruth is technically self employed/freelance - I think Phil and Ant and Dec, and probably Holly are different because of their "golden" contract situations.
Maybe ITV would let him do it, though.
I hope not.
I love Strictly. His presence would spoil my enjoyment.

He will be completely insufferable....was there not something about him having a problem with Rylan and that’s why he doesn’t do This Morning anymore? That could be awkward if Rylan is back doing It Takes Two, unless of course Pip insists on only being interviewed by Zoe Ball
I seem to remember rylan ranting on twitter some time ago about treating others/work colleagues well. Along those lines.

Reactions: 2
I would agree that his contract should mean that he can't do the main Saturday night light entertainment show for the rival tv channel.

But!!! Holly seems to have managed to land herself a Saturday night BBC show with Bradley Walsh, who is also a big ITV name. So who knows!!!

I love Strictly!!! Can't stand Schofield!!! Will watch strictly and fast forward through his bits - if he goes on show!!! Even if he's paired with the lovely Johannes 😍😍😍

Reactions: 3
Maybe itv will ‘loan’ him to bbc like they do with premiership footballers
Wonder what the fee will be
Noticed a few celebs have been offered a spot on strictly but turned it down as £60000 fee was too low
Bet Phil would not get out of some blokes bed for less than £100000

Reactions: 7
I would agree that his contract should mean that he can't do the main Saturday night light entertainment show for the rival tv channel.

But!!! Holly seems to have managed to land herself a Saturday night BBC show with Bradley Walsh, who is also a big ITV name. So who knows!!!

I love Strictly!!! Can't stand Schofield!!! Will watch strictly and fast forward through his bits - if he goes on show!!! Even if he's paired with the lovely Johannes 😍😍😍
I love Johannes too! Can’t think which other male dancers are gay who might be lumped with him?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.