Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 5
Me too. She’s so fake. Layering the same praise on every guest, she’s such a boring interviewer.
But then sometimes her mask slips and you see a nasty non professional side. I remember her talking to some American woman who was 'involved' with Bo Jo and who was 'lying' allegedly about what had gone on. Lorraine was not backward in showing her disgust but it was very uncomfortable viewing.

*btw I am no Bo Jo fan and tended to disbelieve this woman too but I wouldn't have come across as poor as Lorraine.

Reactions: 3
But then sometimes her mask slips and you see a nasty non professional side. I remember her talking to some American woman who was 'involved' with Bo Jo and who was 'lying' allegedly about what had gone on. Lorraine was not backward in showing her disgust but it was very uncomfortable viewing.

*btw I am no Bo Jo fan and tended to disbelieve this woman too but I wouldn't have come across as poor as Lorraine.
She was always cackling like a hen when Dan Wotton was dripping his poison as well.

Reactions: 6

She was also unprofessional towards Esther McVey.

Reactions: 1
Another editor from the show is leaving, he posted on Instagram that he’s been on gardening leave for a few weeks

Reactions: 4

He bloomin judged Lady C, called her a gossip and accused her of all sorts likenot having Royal contacts ... He is A two faced gobshite if ever there was one....and while I'm ranting... His insta during the week was him signing autographs for the first edition of his book... Putting extra messages in some for "lucky" buyers. .. oh yes just like the genuinely lovely Charlie Mackesy does with his fabulous book and he leaves them on trains etc for some lucky person to find- schofield often posts Charlies -if you can be anything be kind picture, however he is less genuine and kind than Charlie and it turns my stomach that he spouts what he does not live by...😡😡😡🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 17

He bloomin judged Lady C, called her a gossip and accused her of all sorts likenot having Royal contacts ... He is A two faced gobshite if ever there was one....and while I'm ranting... His insta during the week was him signing autographs for the first edition of his book... Putting extra messages in some for "lucky" buyers. .. oh yes just like the genuinely lovely Charlie Mackesy does with his fabulous book and he leaves them on trains etc for some lucky person to find- schofield often posts Charlies -if you can be anything be kind picture, however he is less genuine and kind than Charlie and it turns my stomach that he spouts what he does not live by...😡😡😡🤮🤮🤮🤮
All of his ‘special’ messages go to under age 20 males

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Another editor from the show is leaving, he posted on Instagram that he’s been on gardening leave for a few weeks
  1. Gardening Leave - an employee's suspension from work on full pay for the duration of a notice period, typically to prevent them from having any further influence on the organization or from accessing confidential information.

2. I wonder what going down at This Morning then 🤔🧐😂

Reactions: 8
Heh heh - some amazon reviews of Lady C's book mention Phil's attack on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
  1. Gardening Leave - an employee's suspension from work on full pay for the duration of a notice period, typically to prevent them from having any further influence on the organization or from accessing confidential information.

2. I wonder what going down at This Morning then 🤔🧐😂

It isn’t always suspension. If you get a new job and hand in your notice they will often put you on gardening leave (basically pay your notice but you don’t have to work) because they don’t want you having access to information, clients etc any longer if you are going elsewhere. It’s quite a common thing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.