Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Martin Frizzle, Head honcho at this morning Is leaving , this makes it perfect timing for them to have a total change of presenter .
Im really hoping for a Schofield tit storm, he deserves one .

Reactions: 18
I can see big changes coming..

Its hard to get used to new presenters tho, not really loving rochelle and ben

Reactions: 5
Hopefully Phil leaves and takes the set with him. I really hate the current This Morning set. Might be partly to do with how angry I get at the screens at the back showing the old studio window view even though they now broadcast from Television Centre.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Phil leaves and takes the set with him. I really hate the current This Morning set. Might be partly to do with how angry I get at the screens at the back showing the old studio window view even though they now broadcast from Television Centre.
I think its all just a bit stale. It needs a shake up.

Reactions: 9
This Morning is boring, dull and very predictable. Holly trying to be relatable wearing super expensive outfits each day and Phil just being his smug annoying self.

Reactions: 9
Just mentioned on the HW thread, I saw on his insta he is doing a new series of "The Cube" 😭 He is going nowhere , ITV still giving him shows.... Perhaps he had a contract already to record more, disappointing if he is being given new contracts. He is looking awful in the pics, unusually scruffy and he has aged a lot recently.
Eta article

• Sick
Just mentioned on the HW thread, I saw on his insta he is doing a new series of "The Cube" 😭 He is going nowhere , ITV still giving him shows.... Perhaps he had a contract already to record more, disappointing if he is being given new contracts. He is looking awful in the pics, unusually scruffy and he has aged a lot recently.
Eta article
Perhaps Mrs Pip isn’t doing his laundry anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies if it’s already been discussed, but do you all think his book will be a best seller? He hasn’t really got a story that we don’t know about. He’s about as interesting as reading a dictionary.

Reactions: 7
How has he ended up with The Cube again? That was rightly axed a few years back due to ratings going down. I guess social distancing aspect worked in his favour.

• Haha
Eta article
I saw that I wouldn’t read too much into that I guess the show is easy to do social distance no audience few sounds effects etc. If ITV want to get rid of him I doubt they could axe him from all his shows over night could go down the homophobic route especially as he has worked there for so long. What’s changed this year? However I do think they manage him out slowly over the next year or two. Ratings falling/ news a freshen up etc

Reactions: 7
I saw that I wouldn’t read too much into that I guess the show is easy to do social distance no audience few sounds effects etc. If ITV want to get rid of him I doubt they could axe him from all his shows over night could go down the homophobic route especially as he has worked there for so long. What’s changed this year? However I do think they manage him out slowly over the next year or two. Ratings falling/ news a freshen up etc
That makes sense 😀👍

Mirror Online: Holly Willoughby 'splits from agency shared with Phillip Schofield' in shock business move.

Leaving the cult mega agency! They won't like that. Good luck to her employing a female only staff and y'know equality legislation and all that!
I think holly leaving james grant is pretty huge. There is definitely trouble in paradise.
Uh oh looks like the poo 💩 might be about to hit the fan regarding PS and she is trying to distance herself quickly

Oooh oooh !
Wow!

That IS big.

Hah!!

Reactions: 3
A vom-inducing article from Hello.

You wouldn't even know that Phil had come out as gay the way this is written. Still presents him as a married man, not even vaguely referencing him coming out.

He was clearly forced out the closet, and has now basically sneaked himself back in to the closet by never mentioning it again, and liberal PR work by his team.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.