Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleasure to watch Eamonn and Ruth, will be watching all through the summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I apologise in advance for this question as I know it was covered threads ago. THAT photo of Pip and Matt McC at a table - can anyone remember approx when it was taken and by whom? Didn’t the guy leap out and suddenly surprise them? Again, I apologise 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I like eamonn and ruth. But I do wonder who makes the decisions for the guest presenters. I dont think any of those are going to make me want to watch...

Reactions: 6
I apologise in advance for this question as I know it was covered threads ago. THAT photo of Pip and Matt McC at a table - can anyone remember approx when it was taken and by whom? Didn’t the guy leap out and suddenly surprise them? Again, I apologise 😘
The one when the guy pranked them? About 2014

Reactions: 2
The way the video was filmed made me think they actually wanted to get slime ball Schofield and MM together centre stage - the prankster was not really in the video, he was miles to the left of the camera

Reactions: 4
I love Ruth and Eamonn but not a fan of the guest presenters. Id love to see Alison Hammond present with Andi Peters those two would cracking me up together and both are well experienced.
Phil and Holly are past their sell by date.

Reactions: 8
I love Ruth and Eamonn but not a fan of the guest presenters. Id love to see Alison Hammond present with Andi Peters those two would cracking me up together and both are well experienced.
Phil and Holly are past their sell by date.

ALISON HAMMOND & ANDI PETERS - YESSSSS!!!

Reactions: 10
Why is pp now filming himself in the bath?? 🤮 He has a neck like a tortoise!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He makes my skin crawl. A while back I used to find him and HW funny but now they just grate on me

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.