Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I switched on and after a few minutes they cut to ant n dec so had to switch off. I just can't bear to watch any of them now. I'm finished with it for good when they're presenting.
Rumour has it, that Ant and Dec are regularly tested for signs of talent, but the results always come back negative!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’d love a few hours alone with Ruth and Eamonn to find out what they really think of Schofield.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

NextLoisLane

Can you all take a moment to feel my pain? I'm 46 and as a young lass, I had a HUGE crush on this man. I used to send him posters from Just17 etc and ask him to sign them. The thrill I had knowing he'd touched them. He was my reason for living!!!
Boh....
I feel ya, I went through the same with George Michael :ROFLMAO:

1603051842620.png

I see what you did there Daily Mail!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

LaraQ

VIP Member
It's kinda pathetic that a 58 year old man is so active on Snapchat.

Bgr101

VIP Member
I think holly leaving james grant is pretty huge. There is definitely trouble in paradise.

MooMooG

I’d love a few hours alone with Ruth and Eamonn to find out what they really think of Schofield.
I know someone who works on TM, they told me Phil was gay years ago & about Holly’s fondness for the white stuff. Annnnyway apparently Ruth & Eamon HATE Phil and they don’t talk at all, Rylan refuses to work with Phil & there’s a whole list of guests who will only come on in Fridays as Phil has pissed them off in the past.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Fern was one of the few people in the showbiz world who actually gave a stuff about Steph and how she was feeling. I think that says far more about her than it does him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Notredamn

VIP Member
What the bloody hell were him and Holly laughing and scoffing at on that phone-in this morning? Poor woman had rung in having been furloughed and wanted to win some money (which she did) then Pip was making a song and dance about what was in the goody bag....drumroll...was a tin of beans. Laughing throughout. They find themselves so funny but it comes across like they're taking the piss.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Invisiblewriter

Chatty Member
Just watched the Lady Colin interview and thought she was brilliant when she mentioned about having integrity and not hiding in the shadows that was definitely directed at PS

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Citrus fruit

Just coming on here to see if it was being talked about. So incredibly awkward, funny how Hollys chiming in with “well I find it really uncomfortable to talk about” ... I don’t know how PS has the balls to sit there and discuss infidelity / putting on a fake happy family

Reactions: 25

princesssparklepants

Screenshot_20201019-101339_Chrome.jpg

It's not in his nature to hurt anyone.... Just his wife, family, boy toys and those he snipes at on social media or this morning as below him

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Chablis1

VIP Member
He looked so awkward and the way holly glanced at him after as the camera panned away was awkward too!
Going off topic -I wasn’t sure about the advice deidre gave about inviting the woman the caller suspected of having an affair with her husband round to their house! Eek! 🙈🙈🙈😳😳
I don’t think Holly thought that was good idea either, wonder what advice she used to give Philip?!!?
When my sister found out her husband was having an affair with a work colleague she phoned the woman at work and said,”I understand you quite like my husband. You can have him. Along with a bin bag of his dirty washing that I’ll be sending with him to work tomorrow.” 💅🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
You can bet your fucking life that Schofield is behind this. The hateful narcissistic cockwomble. His downfall won’t come a day too soon for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Exactly. It's like one stupid irrelevant thing will set them off and instead of getting on with whatever segment they're doing professionally, they just keep giggling as if everyone else is an intruder interrupting a private joke. I feel sorry for people who have to put up with them and work in that atmosphere.
I'm all for the occasional moment where live TV hosts corpse live on air, and end up in hysterics or whatever. Because you can tell when there is a genuine moment of things going wrong or being funny. But there are far too many of these "funny" moments with Phil and Holly and it is definitely not natural anymore. They are trying to force these funny moments.

Alison Hammond is usually good for the more natural funny moments.

Reactions: 23