Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’d love to see him on Strictly, just for the sheer joy of seeing Craig RH tell him that he’s tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate him but I think it'd be fun for the comedy value and ditto other poster saying he's tit 🤣

*CRH saying he's tit 🤣

Reactions: 3
This man makes me vomit, sitting there like a f'ing prima donna when he came 'out' and expected the whole nation to be on his side. I'm no fan of HW either with her stupid squeaky voice and so if one of them end up on one of my fave shows I end up not watching it! So I can only pray that this twit doesn't end up on SCD because 2020 has been bad enough without this!

Reactions: 13
I expect strictly to go with a same sex couple but anyone but PS! If they do go down this route I would rather it was someone who didn't hide they were gay for most of their life. PS lived a lie and as some people will see this as an honour why should he be the one to be the first?

Reactions: 12
I love Johannes too! Can’t think which other male dancers are gay who might be lumped with him?
I think Johannes might be too tall...maybe some of the heterosexual dancers would be up for a same-sex partner though

Watching the social media of PS and HW - it is obvious HW is abroad and PS is at home. Interesting they are not spending the summer together as I can’t see PS not going abroad because of COVID. There also haven’t been any happy family summer holiday antics just him and his bike as in bicycle 🤣😉

• Haha
Watching the social media of PS and HW - it is obvious HW is abroad and PS is at home. Interesting they are not spending the summer together as I can’t see PS not going abroad because of COVID. There also haven’t been any happy family summer holiday antics just him and his bike as in bicycle 🤣😉
He seems a bit lonely doesn’t he have any friends to go cycling with?

• Haha
I expect strictly to go with a same sex couple but anyone but PS! If they do go down this route I would rather it was someone who didn't hide they were gay for most of their life. PS lived a lie and as some people will see this as an honour why should he be the one to be the first?
If, god forbid, he does do SCD, I bet he will have Steph and daughters in audience cheering him on, claiming to be a happy married family

• Sick
Reactions: 4
All of his ‘special’ messages go to under age 20 males
What a hideous apparition Thant conjures! A mash up,between Liberace and Father Christmas

I want to weep.. It'll become the bloody Scofe I am out show... What a lgbt hero he is😫😤 He only came out cos The Murdoch empire threatened to expose him... And had evidence .. I 've read and Logitech has been saying this for a while😝
pits a slap in the face to genuine lgbtq popes who come out in less welcoming industries, to see this sleazy charlatan milk it.

Reactions: 2
My not very interesting PS fact of the day. I was in my local shopping centre- Hempstead valley in gillingham - this morning and the Sainsbury’s is being refurbished and on one of the hoardings covering the building work there was a timeline of the shopping centres history and in 1988 Phil came to cut the cake for the 10 year anniversary of the shopping centre!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mirror Online: Holly Willoughby 'splits from agency shared with Phillip Schofield' in shock business move.

Leaving the cult mega agency! They won't like that. Good luck to her employing a female only staff and y'know equality legislation and all that!

Reactions: 16
I think holly leaving james grant is pretty huge. There is definitely trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 28
That agency is clearly pretty toxic and dodgy. I wonder if others will follow Holly by leaving?

Reactions: 9
Uh oh looks like the poo 💩 might be about to hit the fan regarding PS and she is trying to distance herself quickly

I could see her leaving TM pretty soon..or him. Something is amiss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.