Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW, if you can go and watch Phil’s snapchat from this morning, looks like Holly has lost all patience with him and absolutely hates him. She actually gives him a very peed off look and completely ignores him whilst Phil continues to hold the camera on her waiting for a reply he never gets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
WOW, if you can go and watch Phil’s snapchat from this morning, looks like Holly has lost all patience with him and absolutely hates him. She actually gives him a very peed off look and completely ignores him whilst Phil continues to hold the camera on her waiting for a reply he never gets.
I dont have snapchat but this sounds hilarious. Smugfuckface 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to laugh at his insta yesterday, he cycled 30km in 2 days😂 hubbs does at least 30KM every morning before his breakfast.And he would be the first to say thats only fair. PS has a heavy mountain bike it looks like , hubs has a lightweight racing bike maybe easier to use. I dont have snapchat either but that story with holly sounds funny😂

Reactions: 2
Whoppie doo give that man a medal NOT!!!(PS I mean not your hubby)
My 5 year old granddaughter cycled 6.8km in 45 mins yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's kinda pathetic that a 58 year old man is so active on Snapchat.

Reactions: 28
I will admit at one time I thought he was pleasing to the eye but that was some years ago, and then I went to spectsavers👓 he has for some time now looked scrawny and dresses like he’s in his 20’s
Sorry Phill skinny jeans and open neck shirts do you no favours
Time to jump down from your self obsessed pedestal before you get pushed
hopefully with no ones mattress to soften the fall

Reactions: 21
What the bloody hell were him and Holly laughing and scoffing at on that phone-in this morning? Poor woman had rung in having been furloughed and wanted to win some money (which she did) then Pip was making a song and dance about what was in the goody bag....drumroll...was a tin of beans. Laughing throughout. They find themselves so funny but it comes across like they're taking the piss.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What the bloody hell were him and Holly laughing and scoffing at on that phone-in this morning? Poor woman had rung in having been furloughed and wanted to win some money (which she did) then Pip was making a song and dance about what was in the goody bag....drumroll...was a tin of beans. Laughing throughout. They find themselves so funny but it comes across like they're taking the piss.
I agree. I think they are trying to come across as 'look at us, look how much fun we are having '. But if it's not genuine it doesn't work and viewers can always tell. As you said, that false giggling sounded like they were taking the piss.

Reactions: 15
I agree. I think they are trying to come across as 'look at us, look how much fun we are having '. But if it's not genuine it doesn't work and viewers can always tell. As you said, that false giggling sounded like they were taking the piss.
Exactly. It's like one stupid irrelevant thing will set them off and instead of getting on with whatever segment they're doing professionally, they just keep giggling as if everyone else is an intruder interrupting a private joke. I feel sorry for people who have to put up with them and work in that atmosphere.

Reactions: 15
Ooo I hope they do replace him!! Maybe the excuse itv needed

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooo I hope they do replace him!! Maybe the excuse itv needed
Yeah but how convenient for him though. It'll look like hes being replaced with new talent rather than being kicked out on his arse because of the negative press surrounding him!

Reactions: 14
Yeah but how convenient for him though. It'll look like hes being replaced with new talent rather than being kicked out on his arse because of the negative press surrounding him!
He will then say he was dismissed because ITV are homophobic.

Reactions: 14
Exactly. It's like one stupid irrelevant thing will set them off and instead of getting on with whatever segment they're doing professionally, they just keep giggling as if everyone else is an intruder interrupting a private joke. I feel sorry for people who have to put up with them and work in that atmosphere.
I'm all for the occasional moment where live TV hosts corpse live on air, and end up in hysterics or whatever. Because you can tell when there is a genuine moment of things going wrong or being funny. But there are far too many of these "funny" moments with Phil and Holly and it is definitely not natural anymore. They are trying to force these funny moments.

Alison Hammond is usually good for the more natural funny moments.

Reactions: 23
It's kinda pathetic that a 58 year old man is so active on Snapchat.
Even worse, he did the full freshers week when both his daughters went to uni. Don’t recall ever seeing a parent during my freshers jaunt

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.