Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the arrogance of ‘this is going to sell out’ ‘this is going to go quick’ ‘this is going to go so so fast’ 🤢 I unfollowed her cos I hate how up herself she is and just caught her on ITS stories and she’s getting more smug and unlikeable by the day. She might be in Dubai but let’s not forget she has her mum taking the photos and ITS don’t even send someone on her shoots. She really isn’t that special 😂
Let’s not forget it’s probably a trip to Dubai that SHE has paid for. ITS won’t have funded that piece of tit 🤣

Reactions: 2
Don’t understand why she is saying she feels like tit when she has just launched her “amazing” collection?? Perhaps it didn’t sell as well as what she had hoped

Don’t understand why she is saying she feels like tit when she has just launched her “amazing” collection?? Perhaps it didn’t sell as well as what she had hoped
No sell outs looking at the app. People are probably bored of her continual bragging about how her collections are better than anyone else’s and if you don’t get on the app early, you’ll miss out 🤭. It would put me off of buying from her range. Nothing wrong with confidence but she’s just plain arrogant 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
it’s popping off on Yasmindevonport thread. Not a fan but looks like she has a in the tit collaboration?! Maybe that’s why Perrie has the hump 🤔

Reactions: 1
I just looked at yasmins profile. A lot of her content is v similar to perries. I wonder if that’s where perrie got her inspo

Adam mentioned in a q&a a few weeks back that there were 2 new collabs coming and one of them was an influencer fashionista type so fits in with Yasmin.

I’m not a fan personally of the blonde front streaks, I think they’re dated and always look greasy. But my question is why are the sections two different sizes?!
797F5925-AE8A-4180-87A6-5C9A3597ADEB.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
When she says BABS she’s giving off Paul breach vibes, If you don’t know who he is get on tik tok 😂

She has to be returning the stuff she buys. There’s no way anyone can spend nearly £1,000 a couple times a week and actually afford to keep everything. She’d have more clothes than space!!! I know this was going on sale but it’s still not sustainable/realistic
Yeah, that's exactly what she'll be doing. And Zara have just introduced a charge for online returns... I realise it's a bigger thing that Instagramers trying on a grands worth of clothes each week, but she's certainly contributed to the decision, for sure.

• Wow
She has said before that she returns a lot of the clothes, I’m not her biggest fan but to be fair to her she’s never made it out that she actually keeps stuff and I wouldn’t really expect her to - where would she keep it for a start. She did a story a while back saying about the online return cost and going into store to return instead.
I do actually quite enjoy the clothes reels/posts sometimes as scrolling through endless website to find things you like is mind numbing, plus she styles them well ( sometimes ) and it’s good to see the clothes on an actual human

Reactions: 7
Funny that she’s now saying the collagen is making her skin “glow”. Thought that was the lumi babs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s showing off her weekly shop and tells us that she drinks red bill and Fanta every day. It’s odd she’s so so strict on everything else she eats and how many calories etc she has but she guzzles down fizzy crap every day that is bad for her.

Reactions: 3
So she’s showing off her weekly shop and tells us that she drinks red bill and Fanta every day. It’s odd she’s so so strict on everything else she eats and how many calories etc she has but she guzzles down fizzy crap every day that is bad for her.
So wait, all that food does 2 of them for a week????? Surely the hell not!!! I have a coach, I’m on 1600 cals a day and I eat wayyyyyy more than that! Lucky if she’s eating 1000 calories a day! 🤦🏽‍♀️

So wait, all that food does 2 of them for a week????? Surely the hell not!!! I have a coach, I’m on 1600 cals a day and I eat wayyyyyy more than that! Lucky if she’s eating 1000 calories a day! 🤦🏽‍♀️
And there was no fruit or veg at all in that shop ??

I had to have a look after reading this and my God! Surely that’s not enough to sustain a grown woman let alone one going to the gym. It’s like pro-an content, promoting eating disorders.

Reactions: 4
That would honestly last me about 3 days minus the bagels. Not even! How ridiculous. Where’s the nutrition? Fruit? Veg? I cannot even cope with how stupid she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.