Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl defiantly has a weight issue, she does 1 hour on the tred mill in a morning , 879 calories burnt, then doesn’t eat Anything until till 5 hours later. What a great influencer for young girls. 🙄😵💫
I agree she def shows signs of an ED. It’s the “finally allowed to eat” for me. I used to have rules about only being able to eat after I’d completing X amount of tasks a day and she seems to do this with her clothing hauls. Not healthy at all!

Reactions: 6
Why she went for a white sofa with dogs I do not understand 🙈😂 Already having to have it professionally cleaned. When it’s wet outside and the dogs are running in and out of the bifold doors straight onto it it’s going to be black 🤣
Hate the style of it as well it reminds me of duvets and pillowcases with no cover on.

Reactions: 4
All the reporting to the ASA seems to have finally paid off. 95% of her stories now declare a paid partnership. Just shows how much she was being sneaky with before and trying to pass off as nice recommendations to her “darlins” when really she was using them for her financial gains.

Reactions: 7
Why she went for a white sofa with dogs I do not understand 🙈😂 Already having to have it professionally cleaned. When it’s wet outside and the dogs are running in and out of the bifold doors straight onto it it’s going to be black 🤣
Hate the style of it as well it reminds me of duvets and pillowcases with no cover on.
More like all her fake tan is all over it. Strange to have a white sofa in the kitchen too with all the cooking and stuff going on. 🙄

I'm quite new to Perrie but find the obsession with calorie burn really worrying when she's very slim already. Not sure it creates the right impression for other young women.

Do you mean the nuskin stuff?
I mean the boost thing she’s always talking about but is very coy about prices and info! Even in this pic she has blocked out the price but she dm’d me and said it retails at around £320 but I could get it for £230 and said I could pay with Klarna. I just get the impression there’s something not quite right with it is she will only speak about it in dms
AA5512B2-B05F-47CF-B2D6-2464D626DF60.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I mean the boost thing she’s always talking about but is very coy about prices and info! Even in this pic she has blocked out the price but she dm’d me and said it retails at around £320 but I could get it for £230 and said I could pay with Klarna. I just get the impression there’s something not quite right with it is she will only speak about it in dms
View attachment 1309723
If you want something like this look at the nuface (not related to nuskin) or foreo bear.
Nuskin is a mlm/pyramid scheme. Their money is made in recruiting others which is why they’re always saying ‘do you want a side income, do you want more info’ etcand the products are incidental. Some of the products seems to be ok but they’re as expensive as we’ll proven and researched high end and the marketing methods are shady as duck making unsubstantiated and false claims. They say things like ‘98% increase in glow and bounce’ -how tf can you measure ‘glow’ or ‘bounce’. Or ‘number 1 facial refining structure glow device’ and they’ll use that wording because it’ll be the only one of them so of course it’s number 1 and what does number 1 mean? Best selling, best rated, most effective?
Other ‘voted best’ claims. Voted by who? My mum? When you look it’ll be by some made up awards that they paid for.
My advice is steer clear

View attachment 1309723
Did she mark that story as an advert as it absolutely bloody well is one.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but she is rough as anything. So common, brash and rowdy after a drink. Embarrasing
I was cringing!!!!!!! She’s so immature and chavvy!!!!!! Since her Dyson ‘giveaway’ (basically to gain followers) she has really changed. I’ve met her loads of times in the past in passing and she has really changed now. She really thinks she’s some kind of celebrity or something and she’s trying way way too hard she’s becoming so irritating now. I’m not surprised they said all that stuff about her at ITS!!!!!! Insufferable 😩

What does everyone think about her being so cagey talking about money? Your followers are your income hun of course they’re going to be curious 🙃
She was definitely faking it before she made it to a degree. She moved to Northern Ireland a while back for Nuskin (before she had so many followers) and she made it look like on social media she had bought this large 4/5 bed house, there were photos of them outside with champagne, but I'm sure they rented it. Then they moved back to England and ended up in a house half the size with her mum living with her. The current Range Rover (unless she's upgraded recently and haven't noticed) she has had for a long long time and like someone said it's leased. I've seen some of the successful huns change their cars quite often. My friend who was in her Nuskin team said Perrie went up the ranks pretty quickly, but she equally thinks she came down a few levels quite quickly too. I think her income has only increased a lot since her followers increased, especially through INS. The thing is if she loses her INS Collection as someone else comes a long and if Nuskin goes under, as it's not her business, I wonder where her money would come from. She is so reliant on these two particular companies. I also heard she sent lots of clothes back too.

View attachment 1309723
So I was partnered with Nuskin a few years back, purely to retail certain products in my salon (don’t kill me they do have a *few* good products. It’s the cheaper products which are good, the likes of Perrie will never promote as I don’t think it would pay her enough. Anyway… you’re told not to share the prices on social media as ‘if people are serious about the product price won’t be an issue’ it never sat right with me.

Reactions: 7
I remember her in NI she had so many young girls faking that lifestyle I would love to see where they all are now. Everything is on finance. You can only really make money through recruiting people so I don't understand how she made "so much money". You literally just get access to products ex vat and sell them for what you want... the products aren't flying out the door you do your own advertising so how anyone made money is beyond me. Its all fake

shes a rude sarcastic witch. Quite clearly in multiple stories she was not wearing a seat belt when the car was clearly moving and then she uploads the question of someone asking her why, whilst now wearing a seatbelt. That doesn’t change the fact she wasn’t wearing one earlier. Not wearing a seatbelt just shows she thinks she is invincible and better than everyone else, soz darlins not you aren’t.

E153F7A7-F789-48D7-887C-DFD096F7D5A2.png

61777809-22F0-4AC4-B38F-52BB8783AAC1.png

89E175D7-8222-4F92-83D1-FD9D7FD9B91E.png

shes a rude sarcastic witch. Quite clearly in multiple stories she was not wearing a seat belt when the car was clearly moving and then she uploads the question of someone asking her why, whilst now wearing a seatbelt. That doesn’t change the fact she wasn’t wearing one earlier. Not wearing a seatbelt just shows she thinks she is invincible and better than everyone else, soz darlins not you aren’t.

View attachment 1319455
View attachment 1319456
View attachment 1319467
Wonder what her response would be if she saw that pic!!!!!!! Hard to get out of really lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.