Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insanity. Is that for her partner too or what? It’s just me in my house and I have 3-4 bag fulls of shopping plus a few extra bits I pick up!

Reactions: 1
Must do as ‘she’s not a cook and doesn’t like cooking’ 🤣
Does the boyfriend cook his own dinners or...?
My partner and I buy probably 5 times that. We spend around £70 a week on shopping, that probably cost £20. And I’m not at home 2-3 days/nights a week 🙄

Most recent story no declaration of Ad, how do I report again please? I’m so bored of this collagen tit

Attachments

Last edited:
2042F1CB-EBA1-42B1-87AC-5A823CA9A30E.jpeg

I’m sure there’s something else keeping those wrinkles at bay

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Must do as ‘she’s not a cook and doesn’t like cooking’ 🤣

My partner and I buy probably 5 times that. We spend around £70 a week on shopping, that probably cost £20. And I’m not at home 2-3 days/nights a week 🙄

Most recent story no declaration of Ad, how do I report again please? I’m so bored of this collagen tit
I reported her the other day for the ad about her lash/brow serum. Direct linked to her page with discount. Hopefully if she’s reported more she’ll get put on the watch list. She’s bleeping terrible at literally not doing her job.

Do I have to create an account to report her? I’d rather not 🙄
I reported her the other day for the ad about her lash/brow serum. Direct linked to her page with discount. Hopefully if she’s reported more she’ll get put on the watch list. She’s bleeping terrible at literally not doing her job.

Erm I can’t actually remember, however it is all anonymous. I’ve had a case upheld before and it literally writes ‘one person reported…another reported…’ so there are no details submitted in that respect. If you’re concerned read their GDPR information

This bloody collagen is the new lumispa 😂
It will always be on a ‘special offer’/ discount that will never actually end just like the lumispa was. All the pressure selling tactics of oh you must get on the waiting list etc drives me mad.
Wasn’t this supposed to immediately sell out but they still have stock.. obviously not as successful as she made out it would be.

You do not need an account to report her. I do it practically daily. Just a screenshot of the story and if she has given a link, click on that and copy and paste.

No you don’t x

This bloody collagen is the new lumispa 😂
It will always be on a ‘special offer’/ discount that will never actually end just like the lumispa was. All the pressure selling tactics of oh you must get on the waiting list etc drives me mad.
Wasn’t this supposed to immediately sell out but they still have stock.. obviously not as successful as she made out it would be.
What makes me laugh is these bonus points she keeps banging on about. Basically you have to set up an account with Nuskin with a contract etc and every time some one buys that tit she will make her own points and her own money. That’s why she’s pushing a ‘subscription’ rather than a one off purchase. It’s so shady. Because generally folk will set up a subscription then forget about it whilst she’s reeling in the dosh.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She's been using the MollyMae tan for ages now and I've only just seen it was a paid partnershipin her recent reel. Has she only just been declaring it?

She's been using the MollyMae tan for ages now and I've only just seen it was a paid partnershipin her recent reel. Has she only just been declaring it?
I’ve seen a few ad’s for filter tan this week by different influencers, I don’t think it’s a case of things being undeclared previously regarding the tan.

If I was a customer that’s just bought her In the Shite collection I’d be fuming, it’s all miraculously 40% off now!!!!! How dodgy is that.

If I was a customer that’s just bought her In the Shite collection I’d be fuming, it’s all miraculously 40% off now!!!!! How dodgy is that.
Yeah they alwaaaays do it! Sometimes they don’t even seem to wait a week

Brilliant, about time. I wonder if she will up her game or if she's too arrogant/stupid?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.