Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really paid £90,000 for a holiday to Greece or is that a joke? 😳
Got to be a joke.
I’m sure I read somewhere that some hotels charge insane prices like this deliberately so that people don’t book there to stay. I can’t think what the reasoning was now and why they can’t just remove their listings.

Reactions: 3
One of my BIGGEST influencer hates is the ‘Does anyone know where I can book …’ I know where Perri lives and I can think of at least 5 places off the top of my head she can easily book within a 10/ 15 minute drive of her house and that’s without any sort of research 🤯

Reactions: 8
One of my BIGGEST influencer hates is the ‘Does anyone know where I can book …’ I know where Perri lives and I can think of at least 5 places off the top of my head she can easily book within a 10/ 15 minute drive of her house and that’s without any sort of research 🤯
Trying to get freebies, in true influencer style. Not like they earn loads anyway but then don’t want to spend their earnings because they’d rather put up a story of ‘where can I get a good…’ just for a company to reach out and offer freebies

Reactions: 2
No you don’t x

What makes me laugh is these bonus points she keeps banging on about. Basically you have to set up an account with Nuskin with a contract etc and every time some one buys that tit she will make her own points and her own money. That’s why she’s pushing a ‘subscription’ rather than a one off purchase. It’s so shady. Because generally folk will set up a subscription then forget about it whilst she’s reeling in the dosh.
Another pyramid scheme - why is it in America people are ashamed of these and steer clear of them but in the UK its treated like a business, a boss if you're grinding and winning - but its with a pyramid scheme people!!! its still wrong! prays on the sheep.

Reactions: 5
Another pyramid scheme - why is it in America people are ashamed of these and steer clear of them but in the UK its treated like a business, a boss if you're grinding and winning - but its with a pyramid scheme people!!! its still wrong! prays on the sheep.
Yeah...they word it like "I'm working with NuSkin". Not sure if anyone on this thread follows Sinead Crowe but I love her content but she's starting to post about the Lumi and collagen every day now and I'm very tempted to unfollow!

Reactions: 1
Moans when people troll her yet is trolling Jacques from love island 🥴 very very weird woman

Reactions: 11
Wow she’s actually doing a shoot abroad with an ITS team next week instead of just her mum. Will be interesting to see how her one compares to other collabs when they go abroad. See if she gets the A team to look after her like Jac and Billie do or the team that looks after the likes of Greedyhome and Ash. She’s already saying (as usual) it’s by far the best collection she’s ever done 🙄

Do her lips get bigger on every story she does? They’re so gross and disgusting. And also out of proportion. It also looks like the filler has started to migrate into her face

Do her lips get bigger on every story she does? They’re so gross and disgusting. And also out of proportion. It also looks like the filler has started to migrate into her face
Agreed but I reckon it’s just the disgusting lip liner and greasy lip stick she always wears 💄

Reactions: 2
So two stories today she’s providing links for clothes but not marking them as aff links or ads. You’d think she be more careful now she’s on ASA watch list but obviously not 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely not got the same sort of ITS entourage that Jac & Billie get when they go and shoot abroad. She’s got one ITS employee, the photographer and one person that does both the hair and make up with her. Looking at her latest story no one has even taken an iron or steamer with them for the clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nice location but everything else is obviously very budget. Considering she carries on like she is ITSs most valuable asset, I think this shoot definitely proves otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her lip liner is so bad in todays insta story. Why is it so dark and not even remotely similar to the colour she puts on her lips.

She’s definitely not got the same sort of ITS entourage that Jac & Billie get when they go and shoot abroad. She’s got one ITS employee, the photographer and one person that does both the hair and make up with her. Looking at her latest story no one has even taken an iron or steamer with them for the clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nice location but everything else is obviously very budget. Considering she carries on like she is ITSs most valuable asset, I think this shoot definitely proves otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking that about the iron… surely in integral bit of kit when doing a clothing shoot at a hotel unless it’s a 5 star hotel.

I was thinking that about the iron… surely in integral bit of kit when doing a clothing shoot at a hotel unless it’s a 5 star hotel.
To be fair the hotel probably is five star looking at it. Very bizarre not to be able to use an ironing service there or not to have ironing facilities in the room though. Surely though they’ve had to take all the clothes over there, you’d think they would automatically pack a steamer as part of their kit 🤦🏻‍♀️

So this dress from her latest collection is literally an exact copy of a Zara dress she wore a few months ago
516B1048-7F9D-4443-A4BC-0E220E35A295.png

97A547E0-015A-4C8C-AD80-5749DB86543B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So this dress from her latest collection is literally an exact copy of a Zara dress she wore a few months agoView attachment 1422055
View attachment 1422056
and she had the cheek to say this collection has been a year in the making 😂 Get ready for the next 5 days before launch bragging about it being the best collection ever, best quality ever, will sell out in minutes and all the same BS she comes out with everytime she has a new range out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.