Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she makes it to 1M before new year she’s 100% bought followers, she still has a long way to go!
She’s been buying followers for months. One month she gained over 200,000 new followers. In the last 30 days she’s gained nearly 65,000 followers. No one gets an average of 2,000 new followers a day unless they are on TV or very well known. Funny thing is she’s doing this giveaway and yesterday she lost 665 followers 😂 obviously forgot to get her credit card out yesterday 😉 Guarantee she’ll make that up in the following days.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but that’s just a brow lamination, lash lift & tint - from a beauty therapist that does them every day 🙈😂
All those fools are falling for it!!!!!! What gets my goat is if we all look at our lashes without mascara compared to with mascara there is a huge difference anyway. No bloody ‘serum’ required!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but that’s just a brow lamination, lash lift & tint - from a beauty therapist that does them every day 🙈😂
Personal preference but I don’t thing this even looks good. So thick and heavy, dominating the face

Personal preference but I don’t thing this even looks good. So thick and heavy, dominating the face
Some people really suit lamination and some really don’t, me being one who really doesn’t 😂 for extra growth castor oil is great and is like £5, these extra serums that are a fortune are basically castor oil with added ingredients which really the castor oil is doing the job alone! You just know so many people, especially young easily influenced girls are making her a fortune 🤦🏽‍♀️

Lol how aggressive with the brush was she in her story of applying the eyebrow serum. She’s not very pretty without makeup is she…

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but £400 for a diary is just ridiculous! Could I pay £400 for a diary yes, but would I tit and even if I did I would not be posting it online for people to see through a cost of living crisis when some people can’t even afford to pay for food! She’s going too far, I get she’s successful (I use that term lightly) and I agree spend your money on whatever you like but do not flaunt every single expensive thing 🤦🏽‍♀️ I need to stop spying on her account because it actually gets my back up so much, I used to really like her with her clothing hauls etc but she’s just not relatable anymore!

I’m sorry but £400 for a diary is just ridiculous! Could I pay £400 for a diary yes, but would I tit and even if I did I would not be posting it online for people to see through a cost of living crisis when some people can’t even afford to pay for food! She’s going too far, I get she’s successful (I use that term lightly) and I agree spend your money on whatever you like but do not flaunt every single expensive thing 🤦🏽‍♀️ I need to stop spying on her account because it actually gets my back up so much, I used to really like her with her clothing hauls etc but she’s just not relatable anymore!
I’ve blocked her. Cant watch her constant bragging and showing off anymore while so many people are struggling. No wonder she gets on so well with Adam (ITS). He’s exactly the same. 🙄

I’ve blocked her. Cant watch her constant bragging and showing off anymore while so many people are struggling. No wonder she gets on so well with Adam (ITS). He’s exactly the same. 🙄
No one is depriving her of her success but it screams new money, humble yourself a bit because it can all come crashing down in a hot minute!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No one is depriving her of her success but it screams new money, humble yourself a bit because it can all come crashing down in a hot minute!
Totally. Unfortunately once she gets to her million ig followers she’s going to get even worse 🙄 She needs to keep her fingers crossed Insta don’t suddenly do a BOT clear out. I reckon she’d be lucky if she’d be left with 500k genuine followers.

Totally. Unfortunately once she gets to her million ig followers she’s going to get even worse 🙄 She needs to keep her fingers crossed Insta don’t suddenly do a BOT clear out. I reckon she’d be lucky if she’d be left with 500k genuine followers.
Absolutely! I do think it’ll happen one day! Insta will have a complete clear out of bots and the majority of influencers will drop massively with followers!

She genuinely has such bad vibes

I bet she’s HORRID to be around in real life
That she is. She was sat behind me in a restaurant earlier this year back in her home town. She was so loud, didn’t use her inside voice and just overly annoyingly to be in the same room as. No regard for the people around her. She’s so self centred.

Reactions: 6
So ITS announced the winner of the ring, she just shared their post…. The person who won hasn’t posted since 2021 also… why was she going on about it so much then just shares a story from ITS with the winner?? Doesn’t add up at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember when she started giveaways, she made a point of showing how the names were put into a random generator and the winner was chosen.

This does not seem very transparent.

Reactions: 3
Shows how out of touch she is. Who brags about getting an article in a magazine. Let alone one that comes free with The Scum newspaper 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s obviously used her new found stardom to buy some more followers. Does she really think people will believe she got nearly 4,000 new followers yesterday on the back of that article 😂 not even sure that rag even has that many readers anymore. She really is totally insufferable. I hate to think what she is going to be like when she finally gets to her sought after 1 million on Instagram 🤯

Reactions: 6
The bragging about being in the article was far too much. I get being proud of your achievements but there’s a humble way to mention things, I’ve never seen anyone who is so OMG LOOK HOW AMAZING I AM, it’s really off-putting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think being posted in an article could lead to her getting a blue tick (which will make her more insufferable).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.