Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although those girls (as much as some people might not like them) are definitely more likeable than perrie and actually have a career to fall back on when the influencer game dies off, they don’t need to sell their soul for some extra cash! Just everything about her bothers me, like everything is fake, even the way she pronounces her words, there’s no need 😂
Exactly both SS and JJ are known away from Instagram and had careers before ITS and will after. Perrie is highly unlikeable, very materialistic and so full of her own self importance. It amazes me that anyone buys anything she’s trying to sell. She’s so disingenuous. It sticks out a mile.

Reactions: 3
Exactly both SS and JJ are known away from Instagram and had careers before ITS and will after. Perrie is highly unlikeable, very materialistic and so full of her own self importance. It amazes me that anyone buys anything she’s trying to sell. She’s so disingenuous. It sticks out a mile.
couldn’t agree more with this. As mentioned before she is the definition of “new money” and it’s so clear she is obsessed by it. Utterly transparent. It’s like that saying ‘ignorance is bliss’ she truly believes she is the best and gods gift, however her engagemrnt on posts hasn’t actually boosted at all from when she was on 500k so it’s quite telling. People are definitely getting the gist of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
couldn’t agree more with this. As mentioned before she is the definition of “new money” and it’s so clear she is obsessed by it. Utterly transparent. It’s like that saying ‘ignorance is bliss’ she truly believes she is the best and gods gift, however her engagemrnt on posts hasn’t actually boosted at all from when she was on 500k so it’s quite telling. People are definitely getting the gist of her.
She’s definitely bought tens of thousands of followers. Nobody gains the sort of following daily she has just by trying on clothes on Instagram & ITS collections. In the current climate why would anybody start following someone who constantly brags about everything they’ve got and rubbing it constantly in peoples faces. Every single day she blows smoke up her own arse and shows off about what she’s got.

Reactions: 1
I just don’t really get it. It’s not like she has acres of land and this pond doesn’t take up much space. She’s literally wasted half of her garden having this put in and isn’t really thinking practically. What happens if they have children? A huge safety hazard and it wastes space that could have been used for toys etc?

F6DCA602-5BB1-4352-A2EE-A439135D62A6.png

I just don’t really get it. It’s not like she has acres of land and this pond doesn’t take up much space. She’s literally wasted half of her garden having this put in and isn’t really thinking practically. What happens if they have children? A huge safety hazard and it wastes space that could have been used for toys etc?

View attachment 1824896
Can’t see her ever having kids. She’s far too vain and self obsessed. She wouldn’t want to be pregnant let alone have another human to look after at the end of it 😂

View attachment 1824896
I think about her poor wee dogs, would take them to just be sniffing about and go a bit too far, and she’s in her dressing room too busy face bleeping the camera 🤦🏽‍♀️

I'm actually cross with my own naivety, but I was surprised she has botox and fillers but then puts it all down to the collagen! Glad she was honest about it but she definitely should have said that many times before.

Can’t see her ever having kids. She’s far too vain and self obsessed. She wouldn’t want to be pregnant let alone have another human to look after at the end of it 😂
She would have kids for the content and brand deals

• Haha
I rushed here to say that her Cartier giveaway was 100% her idea to get herself to 1m followers. It’s all for her own benefit. Am I now going to enter it and follow her for a chance to win? Yes. Am I then going to unfollow straight after it’s drawn? Absolutely xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I rushed here to say that her Cartier giveaway was 100% her idea to get herself to 1m followers. It’s all for her own benefit. Am I now going to enter it and follow her for a chance to win? Yes. Am I then going to unfollow straight after it’s drawn? Absolutely xxx
Absolutely! I mean I think when I last looked she was only sitting about 950k surely a Cartier ring isn’t going to gain her 50k followers before Christmas? Personally I’m not a fan of Cartier rings, I think they look quite manly and chunky but then I have fingers like a 5 year old so may just be that 😂

Absolutely! I mean I think when I last looked she was only sitting about 950k surely a Cartier ring isn’t going to gain her 50k followers before Christmas? Personally I’m not a fan of Cartier rings, I think they look quite manly and chunky but then I have fingers like a 5 year old so may just be that 😂
The ring won’t by itself but it gives her the excuse to buy a few thousand more followers and pass it off that she got them because of the competition. Wonder how she’ll explain it if insta ever get rid of Bots like they’ve been threatening to do for a while now 🤭

That ‘pond’ looks ridiculous. What a bloody waste of time and money. It serves no purpose and what’s that poxy fountain all about?!!! It’s not even in the middle. There’s so much more she could have done with that space.

Reactions: 5
That ‘pond’ looks ridiculous. What a bloody waste of time and money. It serves no purpose and what’s that poxy fountain all about?!!! It’s not even in the middle. There’s so much more she could have done with that space.
It’s because wealthy people with large properties have ponds so to her they are a status symbol. She can’t really fit it but she doesn’t care as long as she gets it. It’s like a kitchen island, people putting their fridge into the hall way to shoehorn in a kitchen island because it implies a modern & large kitchen. Cutting a chunk off a master bedroom to accommodate an en-suite… can’t fit a king bed and wardrobe and the main bathroom is opposite your bedroom but you have en suite bragging rights. It’s tacky AF and screams nouveau riche. (I’ve probably offended people here but I’m afraid it’s true in property right now)

Reactions: 2
It’s because wealthy people with large properties have ponds so to her they are a status symbol. She can’t really fit it but she doesn’t care as long as she gets it. It’s like a kitchen island, people putting their fridge into the hall way to shoehorn in a kitchen island because it implies a modern & large kitchen. Cutting a chunk off a master bedroom to accommodate an en-suite… can’t fit a king bed and wardrobe and the main bathroom is opposite your bedroom but you have en suite bragging rights. It’s tacky AF and screams nouveau riche. (I’ve probably offended people here but I’m afraid it’s true in property right now)
you’ve hit the nail on the head completely. What a sad life this people lead.

I’ve only just come across her but how the hell does this girl have so much money!!! Her house!!!!🤯

I’ve only just come across her but how the hell does this girl have so much money!!! Her house!!!!🤯
She runs an MLM business and sets people up in ‘business’ with the promise they can become extremely wealthy, where as in actual fact anytime she adds someone to her team she earns money and they need to pay out X amount to join before they even make a penny! Some people have been successful with it but I don’t think a lot of ‘normal’ people do!

• Wow
I think her partner is wealthy too, I don't know for sure, just got the impression.

Definitely her idea. ITS have only shared it once on their grid in 4 days. Adam Frisby hasn’t even mentioned it. Any other giveaway they do they definitely share it more than that. Same as she’s the only collab who gets to giveaway her whole collection. The others it’s normally just an outfit now. Be interesting to see once she’s got her million, if she’s as generous going forward 😂

If she makes it to 1M before new year she’s 100% bought followers, she still has a long way to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.