Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has made me laugh today with the feet and the backsplash though #notaravethread
I thought it was bleeping disgusting mugging someone off in front of a million people on video . Be different if she was telling the story after it happened

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t even say please or Thankyou when asking someone who she actually works for and he owns ITS. She actually thinks she owns this brand. 😂 I think she is up her own arse and also a mean girl! *devil works harder 😂- I’m sure Adam works harder*
What a bullshit, staged conversation (if it's even a real one)

Pull some strings? See what he can do? He's the bleeping boss isn't he? He can issue a discount code surely? She's fake as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t even say please or Thankyou when asking someone who she actually works for and he owns ITS. She actually thinks she owns this brand. 😂 I think she is up her own arse and also a mean girl! *devil works harder 😂- I’m sure Adam works harder*
This is completely contrived for her to post. I don’t for one second believe this is a real conversation as if she’s responsible for pricing and it’s not all worked out to the margins on the products. Businesses don’t just drop 10%, a round 10% just like that.

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait for insta to get their act together and clear accounts of bots. Then she can explain why her million followers that she keeping going on about, have suddenly halved 😂 Did ITS do anything for her? I only drift in and out of her stories cos I hate the smugness so didn’t know if they had or not. I know when Jac Jossa got to 3million they sent her a huge cake, balloons and a flower arrangement and the fact Perrie is the favourite now (well she thinks she is) I’m assuming she got something from them as well

Reactions: 4
I thought it was bleeping disgusting mugging someone off in front of a million people on video . Be different if she was telling the story after it happened
She didn't show her face though did she? And if you get your crusty feet out on the train you deserve everything you get!

I was embarrassed just viewing this. Who does she think her daughter is, Beyoncé?
View attachment 1904073
she looked like she was being held hostage in some of those stories. Blink twice if you need rescuing love. #FreePerrieSiansMum

---

Why does it just look like she's having a convo with herself, all those messages are written like the exact same person?

How many real followers do we reckon she actually has? I've noticed this thread moves a LOT slower than the other huns like Tayla Blue's, even though Perrie posts more and supposedly has more followers.

• Haha
She didn't show her face though did she? And if you get your crusty feet out on the train you deserve everything you get!
Not really the point though is it . The person could watch her stories . That would make me feel terrible if it was me she had done it too. Also use your platform for something positive not bleeping ridicule. She might have 1M followers but that doesn’t stop her being a lanky shitcunt

Reactions: 7
Still can’t believe her mum had a “yes, I’m Perrie Sian’s mum” t shirt on as if her daughter is a huge celebrity!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Perrie got her mum that shirt for Christmas as a joke apparently. But here she is actually wearing it. I’d use it as a bit of rag to clean her toilet 🤣

• Haha
Perrie got her mum that shirt for Christmas as a joke apparently. But here she is actually wearing it. I’d use it as a bit of rag to clean her toilet 🤣
Probably all she's got to wear. Most daughters who get rich are proud to retire their mums, at least treat them, Perrie seems content with lording it over her family while her mum is left with cheap badly printed t shirts and Aldi skincare.

Reactions: 2
This is from her £7 ‘miracle lash product’ so it’s actually a mascara 😂 I mean, what happened to it just being the serum that makes them soooo long 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 can’t deal with the absolute tit talk, I mean it public, does she not realise people will be like, wait a minute, she told me her lashes are like that from £50 serum!

Attachments

Not sure if this has already been posted as I tend to dip in & out of this thread, but I stumbled across the insta of the designers working on her house and found this in one of their highlights…it definitely seems to be re her house project as in the next story they tag her. £85k!! The page is as.interiordesign_

Attachments

• Wow
She just popped up on my TikTok, she comes across as so up her own arse it’s unreal! She talks about how invested she is in the whole ‘mascara gate’ thing, she says she feels like lashes were used, I felt like writing yeah you would know with how you advertise your ‘miracle serum’ 😂 anyway she then starts talking about this woman with her bare feet out on the train which I had missed, I mean what happens in the summer when people have their toes hanging out of flip flops? Does that disgust her as well? Shows how little her life actually consists of having a rant about that 🙈

The mouthing ‘love 👌🏼‘ that she’s currently doing at the end of every single bleeping outfit she puts on gives me the most irrational rage that I’ve had to unfollow her 😂😂 there’s a million other mannequins wearing the exact same Zara/H&M outfits on Instagram that aren’t anywhere near as irritating so I’ll watch them instead 😂

Reactions: 14
The mouthing ‘love 👌🏼‘ that she’s currently doing at the end of every single bleeping outfit she puts on gives me the most irrational rage that I’ve had to unfollow her 😂😂 there’s a million other mannequins wearing the exact same Zara/H&M outfits on Instagram that aren’t anywhere near as irritating so I’ll watch them instead 😂
😂😂 she wants everyone to think she’s the original of putting the outfits together but she’s absolutely not 😂 I used to really like her but she’s just too smug now, no one wants to know about your exciting plans for your house when there’s a cost of living crisis going on and some people are starving and freezing! Maybe give a good chunk of profits from your collection to a local charity or something to help people out!

Reactions: 1
So she’s recently gone back to constantly not declaring her ADS 🙄 please screenshot the Rodial beauty stories from tonight and get reporting on the ASA

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion.

Perrie Sian #2 likes Dubai too many clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.