Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just goes to show how tit and soulless dubai is if she’s this overwhelmed with a ski report 🤣
I mean resort 🙄 I don’t understand why she repeats everything either. Guys I’m in the toilet. In the toilet. Just in the toilet. Omg this is the toilet. I can’t believe it just in the toilet. She does the same for EVERY room 🤣🙈

Reactions: 4
Don’t really see the point of going to a ski resort if she’s not going to try skiing. They must have started classes…

Reactions: 6
Is she pregnant? I just got a sponsored reel. I know you shouldn’t speculate and weight gain or menstrual bloating is completely normal but for someone who eats next to nothing, stays super slim and goes to the gym daily she looked thicker through the middle than when I last saw her months ago.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think so she put up a long spiel the other day about not wanting kids and how they don’t fit in her and her partners life right now or possibly ever

Reactions: 5
Is she pregnant? I just got a sponsored reel. I know you shouldn’t speculate and weight gain or menstrual bloating is completely normal but for someone who eats next to nothing, stays super slim and goes to the gym daily she looked thicker through the middle than when I last saw her months ago.
Doubt it! As another poster mentioned she made it known on her stories the other day that she’s not keen on having kids. One of the very few posts of hers I’ve actually thought was ok as it is still a bit of a taboo to say you don’t want kids imo! But aside from that she’s probs just not been as strict over Xmas and not restricting her diet as much which she was doing for months before

Another ITS collection and as usual the same sales pitch. Be there early it’s going to sell out, it’s limited stock, blah blah blah and her new one is ‘it’s only very small stock because it’s January’. Funny that other collabs have already released Jan ranges and not one of them have used that line 😂 What she means is even though her range is advertised as up to size 24, it’s actually only up to a size 20 and the larger sizes will still be minimal as they always are. For somebody who reckons all her ranges sell out and are limited stock, there is still a load of her stuff available on the ITS website 🤷🏻‍♀️

I still don’t get why it’s such a big deal to get a million followers??? How do you even know if they’re all real????!!!!! Why is everyone so fixated on the follower number i don’t get it!! I couldn’t care less how many folk follow me, I use social media to share stuff that I enjoy or makes me happy, why does it matter?! Or is it purely a money making venture??

Reactions: 3
I still don’t get why it’s such a big deal to get a million followers??? How do you even know if they’re all real????!!!!! Why is everyone so fixated on the follower number i don’t get it!! I couldn’t care less how many folk follow me, I use social media to share stuff that I enjoy or makes me happy, why does it matter?! Or is it purely a money making venture??
It’s only a big deal if your engagement rate backs it up and then more brands are interested in giving you work. I’d say if she has even 500k genuine followers I’d be surprised. The amount her followers have increased in the last 3 months is unheard of from somebody who is basically only known on Instagram. She’s been buying thousands of followers and that’s why she knows she’ll get the million because she’s purchasing them. As an example, Jake Quickenden (reality contestant) was the same. He constantly went on about the road to one million convinced it would open doors for him, so bought loads of followers to get there. Since he reached that figure he’s had less work than before. The obsession these people have with IG and followers is so shallow and also pretty sad 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s only a big deal if your engagement rate backs it up and then more brands are interested in giving you work. I’d say if she has even 500k genuine followers I’d be surprised. The amount her followers have increased in the last 3 months is unheard of from somebody who is basically only known on Instagram. She’s been buying thousands of followers and that’s why she knows she’ll get the million because she’s purchasing them. As an example, Jake Quickenden (reality contestant) was the same. He constantly went on about the road to one million convinced it would open doors for him, so bought loads of followers to get there. Since he reached that figure he’s had less work than before. The obsession these people have with IG and followers is so shallow and also pretty sad 🤷🏻‍♀️
for sure. The other thing I found really odd was her other half’s reaction. He just sat there whilst she was crying. No emotion from him. He looked really awkward I thought. Probably cos he knows the follower number ain’t genuine!!!!!!

for sure. The other thing I found really odd was her other half’s reaction. He just sat there whilst she was crying. No emotion from him. He looked really awkward I thought. Probably cos he knows the follower number ain’t genuine!!!!!!
I’ve also just scrolled down a few of her ‘followers’ and I’ve already found over 10 that gave no profile pic no posts and about 5 followers !!!!!! 🙄. And she’s crying ffs

Last edited:
So she has 1 million followers but her reel from yesterday only has 23000 likes, it just doesn’t add up! What a sad life to lead, pretending to have all these ‘people’ follow you, it’s almost a form of attention seeking! Also, don’t get me started on the LV purchase that she still has ‘loads of money left to spend from nuskin’ there’s a cost of living crisis, it’s not a normal way to behave publicly!

• Heart
I’m sure I looked the other day and she somewhere in the 800k count. On the FOD thread someone knew how to pull the info so you can see gains and losses in time, does anyone here have that? Of course she’s bought followers if I’m sure it was her profile I was looking at just like five days ago!

I’m sure I looked the other day and she somewhere in the 800k count. On the FOD thread someone knew how to pull the info so you can see gains and losses in time, does anyone here have that? Of course she’s bought followers if I’m sure it was her profile I was looking at just like five days ago!
Can only get the last month but prior to that, I remember her somehow gaining over 200k followers in 30 days towards the end of last year. I commented at the time that there was no way that was a true reflection. Only the real well known Insta huns (which she is not) can gain that sort of amount in such a short time. She’s always bragging about money so I don’t doubt for one minute she’s been paying for followers. How embarrassed would she be if Insta suddenly do a bot clear out 🤭 I bet her following would drop by half.
Also how convenient she gained over 3,000 followers yesterday to take her to her sought after million 🤔 If people thought she was smug and unbearable before, fasten your seat belts because she’s going to get a whole lot worse 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can only get the last month but prior to that, I remember her somehow gaining over 200k followers in 30 days towards the end of last year. I commented at the time that there was no way that was a true reflection. Only the real well known Insta huns (which she is not) can gain that sort of amount in such a short time. She’s always bragging about money so I don’t doubt for one minute she’s been paying for followers. How embarrassed would she be if Insta suddenly do a bot clear out 🤭 I bet her following would drop by half.
Also how convenient she gained over 3,000 followers yesterday to take her to her sought after million 🤔 If people thought she was smug and unbearable before, fasten your seat belts because she’s going to get a whole lot worse 🙄
Smug and unbearable, it was like you read the future!

• Haha
Smug and unbearable, it was like you read the future!
I know 😂 her stories this evening 🤮 needed a day to process, so glad she wasn’t at work when it happened 🙄 She arranged for it to happen when it did. She’s been buying her way to the million for months 😂

Reactions: 2
She made the taxi wait to see if she would get to 1M. That is so bizarre. Ricci also looked so awkward

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.